“Good food”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our group came here for lunch with the Colorado Mountain Bike Tours after we came down the mountain. Since the meal was part of the tour the menu was limited but the food was very good. Would love to go back on my own to check out the entire menu.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We ordered 2 Gyro Sandwich's and a Greek Salad, both were great. Everything was very fresh, quality food. I would love to eat there again but we are heading back to Nashville tomorrow morning. Thanks Angie for letting us know about this great place to eat.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We loved our total experience here . . . 3 different dishes, all excellent. The recommended Greek wine was very good. One friend who has diabetes asked for vegetable substitutions, cheerfully given, and spinach is something I would request if I returned . . . delicious with garlic. We will definitely be returning. I wholeheartedly recommend Jake and Telly's.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had dinner here on the deck on a warm Saturday night. The service, as always, is good. The wait staff knows their Greek food and wine! It had been a while since we were here. I was surprised that the menu was so huge. It scared me a bit because they have done basic Greek Food so well for so long. I ordered a favorite-the appetizer platter. It is large but has a little bit of a lot of favorites. The hummus and gyro meat is heaven. My husband ordered the Moussaka which is like a layered casserole. It was fresh and delicious with excellent flavors. One of the owner's visited our table while we were there. This frequently happens and is a good sign that he has an eye on everything. I will always go back to Jake & Telley's!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

greek food like that in Greece.the red lentil soup was delicious,I had the braised rabbit and my spouse the lamb kebab.I highly recommend these dishes,the wait staff was attentive but not overly so.we will be back soon.