“Fantastic!”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,448 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great food, good wine, sit on the patio if possible. One of the best meals I have had in a while. Thanks!

New Providence, New Jersey
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our group came here for lunch with the Colorado Mountain Bike Tours after we came down the mountain. Since the meal was part of the tour the menu was limited but the food was very good. Would love to go back on my own to check out the entire menu.

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered 2 Gyro Sandwich's and a Greek Salad, both were great. Everything was very fresh, quality food. I would love to eat there again but we are heading back to Nashville tomorrow morning. Thanks Angie for letting us know about this great place to eat.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Greek”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My children treated me to Jake & Telly's for Mother's Day. I have to admit that I have never been overly fond of lamb. Guess, I just haven't been to the right Greek restaurants, because my meal was fantastic! Everyone in our group raved about their meals. The wait staff was very attentive & the portions - generous. I can certainly see why the locals of Old Colorado City love this place...We will definitely be back to enjoy the outside seating.

• Visited May 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Food, service, atmosphere . . . all great!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We loved our total experience here . . . 3 different dishes, all excellent. The recommended Greek wine was very good. One friend who has diabetes asked for vegetable substitutions, cheerfully given, and spinach is something I would request if I returned . . . delicious with garlic. We will definitely be returning. I wholeheartedly recommend Jake and Telly's.

• Visited May 2014