“Just okay”

Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I ordered a chef salad, there were a couple options to order this - add ham and turkey 10.99, shrimp 15.99, vegetarian 11.79. I was expecting a pretty impressive vegetarian salad for $12. I was underwhelmed. Skimpy on the lettuce, and it was to come with croutons and onions which were missing, I had to ask for them to be added once I was served. It said it came with "grilled bread" but it was actually garlic bread which did not taste fresh and I don't know what would have been considered grilled about it. It was okay but definitely overpriced for what I got.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I haven't been to Old Colorado City for many years and I was very pleased with the choice of local shops. It's got the feeling of a neighborhood and is in much nicer shape than I remembered. Bon Ton's is an eclectic building on Colorado Ave and it had a nice breakfast menu. Relaxed although our waitress seemed a bit distracted.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

When we've visited Old Colorado City before this place was always closed, so let me start off by saying that it is closed for dinner. We stopped here for lunch (finally!) after visiting a few baby shops nearby. Service was excellent--definitely looks like a local favorite. It is very cozy feeling & not too big. It looks like they have outdoor seating available for the summer months, but it was a cool day when we went by & only indoor seating was available. Waitress accommodated us & our two-month old in her stroller. They have little souvenir menus within a newspaper. It is cute & the menu has lots of traditional breakfast & lunch items. Husband & I both went for turkey sandwiches--I had avocado on mine. It was excellent! Would definitely stop by next time we're in the area. Plus, the service was so great. Both the waitress, & whom I took to be the owner, were very friendly. Overall experience was wonderful!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love to eat outside here during warm weather. Garden, shaded, fountains for a wonderful atmosphere. Breakfast is delicious, staff is great and there is always a waiting line.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My first visit to Bon Ton's Cafe was this past weekend. This restaurant is a neighborhood favorite for many people in Old Colorado city. We ordered an omelette with rye toast and 1/2 order of eggs benedict. All served promptly and wonderfully plated. The eggs on the benedict was perfectly poached and the omelette was delicious. Over all, the friendly staff and good eats will guarantee another visit soon.
I noticed that the restaurant also serves lunch. I would like to go back and try something on that menu too.