“Wonderful Breakfast and Service!”
Review of Bon Ton's Cafe

Bon Ton's Cafe
Ranked #45 of 1,447 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful Breakfast and Service!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stopped in with the family that included my senior Mom in a wheelchair. The patio had a great ambiance and the service was extremely good! We had dishes ranging from pancakes and eggs to the Mexican platter. The platter had some of the best green chili I have eaten and everything was perfectly cooked.Veronica took good care of us- my coffee cup was never less than 2/3 full despite the fact that it was a Saturday morning and busy. We will return soon!

• Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food in Old Colorado City”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my aunt and uncle to Bon Ton's on Saturday. Although there were a lot of people there we got seated right away. The food was good, the prices were good and the portions were large. The biscuits were very light and fluffy and tasted just right. There weren't any dry edges like they had been sitting around, they were nice and fresh. The hashbrowns were seasoned just right and were nice and crunchy. The gravy was tasty and there was plenty of it. Bon Ton's is in Old Colorado City so it's nice to eat and then stroll down Colorado Avenue. My aunt and uncle really loved eating there and then seeing Old Colorado City. I would recommend this place for a good meal with a fun neighborhood.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just okay”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I ordered a chef salad, there were a couple options to order this - add ham and turkey 10.99, shrimp 15.99, vegetarian 11.79. I was expecting a pretty impressive vegetarian salad for $12. I was underwhelmed. Skimpy on the lettuce, and it was to come with croutons and onions which were missing, I had to ask for them to be added once I was served. It said it came with "grilled bread" but it was actually garlic bread which did not taste fresh and I don't know what would have been considered grilled about it. It was okay but definitely overpriced for what I got.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis
“Excellent breakfast in Old Colorado City”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I haven't been to Old Colorado City for many years and I was very pleased with the choice of local shops. It's got the feeling of a neighborhood and is in much nicer shape than I remembered. Bon Ton's is an eclectic building on Colorado Ave and it had a nice breakfast menu. Relaxed although our waitress seemed a bit distracted.

Visited April 2014
Edinburg, Texas, United States
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

When we've visited Old Colorado City before this place was always closed, so let me start off by saying that it is closed for dinner. We stopped here for lunch (finally!) after visiting a few baby shops nearby. Service was excellent--definitely looks like a local favorite. It is very cozy feeling & not too big. It looks like they have outdoor seating available for the summer months, but it was a cool day when we went by & only indoor seating was available. Waitress accommodated us & our two-month old in her stroller. They have little souvenir menus within a newspaper. It is cute & the menu has lots of traditional breakfast & lunch items. Husband & I both went for turkey sandwiches--I had avocado on mine. It was excellent! Would definitely stop by next time we're in the area. Plus, the service was so great. Both the waitress, & whom I took to be the owner, were very friendly. Overall experience was wonderful!

• Visited March 2014