“Okay and overpriced”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Decided to go to Olive Garden since we hadn't been in awhile. Was kinda irritated at the start for the server really seemed intent on us ordering wine and we didn't want any. Once we got past that we didn't want any wine the service was really good. Ordered something that sounded really zesty and was mildly disappointed that it was pretty bland, taste was good but not what I was expecting from the description. Rest of the party (there were four of us) had about the same reaction the food was okay but not something you would want to come back for. One other thing that really gets me is why do main chain restaurants charge so much for a basic drink like iced tea or soda?

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Hard to say more ... not bad, not terrific ... service was good.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The food was very bland. The bread sticks were so tasteless. I've had better pre-mixed salads from grocery store chains! I even tried going to the one in Pueblo a year later and it was worse -- terrible service, small over-priced lunch meals. I won't go back - EVER!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

The salad was the best part of the meal. The service is not that great anymore--used to be better--and the food has gone downhill a bit too. It comes out lukewarm instead of hot. The servers don't seem too interested in being there--although I did get free desserts from my server even though I never asked for a manager or anything...seemed strange. The desserts were better than the pasta

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The title says it all. Nothing shocking, exciting or even great about the lunch All-You-Can-Eat soup, salad and breadsticks. It's inexpensive, 1 salad to choose from, 4 soups and out the door for $7. Nothing bad about that and quite affordable for the amount you get.