“Love this place”

Margo's Vienna Station
Ranked #209 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A great little Gem in Manitou ! Has been there for as long as I can remember. Inexpensive and have more than just hot dogs.

1  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am a local of the Springs and this is truly the best hotdog in Colorado. I grew up eating these hotdogs. Truly a great place to eat!

1  Thank jitterbuginatree
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We put "restaurants" in the GPS when leaving Garden of the Gods and were excited to discover this Chicago style hotdog gem! Delicious! The girl working the register is a sweetheart! If we ever come back through Colorado Springs, we will eat here again!

1  Thank Bobbich
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My girlfriend and I were up for "Dogs". The Vienna Dogs served at Margo's were delicious. In fact we made complete pigs out of ourselves and had two each!

1  Thank bennett942
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This place is a must whenever I visit the Springs. I have a friend who has lived here for many years and turned me on to this place. They never disappoint either as the dogs are very tasty. I have tried them at other locations but you can't beat Margo's! The place doesn't look like much, an older, small building with only some outdoor seating but that is part of the mystique. I generally get a combo with an extra dog. I also like the Rueben dog but you just can't go wrong with the original. Not cheap but very tasty.

1  Thank Creekguy