“Simply Delicious”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

What a lovely find! It seems like a hole in the wall from the outside, but it is like you are transported to a bistro in France once you step inside. If you have time for the duck (it takes about 20 minutes), then sit back with a glass of wine and prepare for one of the best dishes in town!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in the city....what a delightful surprise when you walk through the door and the smells of the herbs and spices cooking will knock you off your feet. We have never had a bad meal...The Beef Bourginion, Mussels, Fr Onion Soup, shrimp cassoulet....I could go on forever. The atmosphere feels like am authentic quaint, European cafe. The owners are accomodating, kind and professional. If I could give this a 10 star rating, I would.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

What a delight to have visited this restaurant again. I hadn't been there since I retired a few years ago. Along with my bride we enjoyed a most delightful lunch. The atmosphere is somewhat of a tea-room. The wall art truly adds to the delightfulness of the dining room.

Though the menu offerings are very, very nice, their French Onion soup is off the chart. The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable.

It wasn't long before my wife said this would be one of our destination restaurants when we host family and friends from out of town.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The Wild Mushroom omelet is my favorite- it's fluffy, aromatic, and generously sized. Two people can share it for breakfast or lunch. Plus, these 2 and 3 egg omelets are well priced. We love this restaurant and their staff is great!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a large group of 12 people this time, and everyone really enjoyed the food and service at this restaurant. They have a very nice menu with very reasonable prices. The French Onion soup is superb. A couple people really liked the escargots. All entrees were delicious.