“Best Lunch in Colorado Springs!”

La Baguette French Bistro
Ranked #51 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at La Baguette many times & am never disappointed. They have excellent food with a large variety to choose from. My favorite dish to order is the tortellini in cream sauce.
In addition, their lattes are the best I've ever had!

There are newer reviews for La Baguette French Bistro

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went to La Baguette with my European friend for lunch. I had the quiche and french onion soup. She had the same. We both loved the decor. The service was nice. However, my soup was a little too salty for my taste. The quiche was nice and fluffy. The portions were small, but filling. Nice lunch, but not AMAZING! I would likely go back, if in the mood for a french meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was the best meal we had in our recent 10 day trip! Highly recommend it if you are in Colorado Springs. We made a reservation while we were traveling to town. Very pleasant and helpful on the phone. We encountered a bad wreck and traffic slow down on I-25 on our way to dinner. Called when we could tell we were going to be late. They were extremely gracious and understanding even though we were 30 minutes late getting there. This is a small place but so charming and inviting. Every person who served us in any way was outstanding. At one point the chef even walked through making sure all was well with everyone. They truly care about your food and dining experience. We started with the La Fondue Classic. My husband said it was so outstanding he could eat the whole thing with a spoon! We both ordered the Le Poulet Farfalle a L'Estragon. It was delicious. Portions were huge. We should have shared and then had room for dessert. A stellar dining experience. People who live in Colorado Springs are so lucky! We will definitely make this a dining experience we do again if/when we are there. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Having eaten here many times, I would not hesitate to come back again. The variety of sandwiches/croissants/baguettes is more than enough to provide a good selection. Add to that the soups and the deserts and you have a great selection. The service staff is friendly and quick. They add to the great atmosphere and make it a great place to eat.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I work in downtown Colorado Springs and sometimes I venture out for lunch. On cold days I always walk down to La Baguette on Chestnut and get their French Onion Soup and a sandwich. The soup always hit the spot and warms me up. The sandwiches are always good as well. Well worth the walk down there on a cold winters day.