“Superb Dining!!!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica
“Superb Dining!!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've been eating at Senor Manuel's for about 35 years. I have never been disappointed with the food!!!! My favorite menu item is the Mondongo, it is always delicious with tender beef and flavorful spices. Beware of the Margarita's they are very strong but tasty!!

Denver, Colorado
“Best Margarita's In Town”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have been enjoying Senor Manuel's for nearly 30 years. We go at least once to twice a month. First, it is so pleasant to experience a menu that is not put together by a corporation. Manuel's is family owned and the uniqueness of many of their menu items clearly shows this. My favorite is nearly anything topped with their mondongo; a spicy, very tender chili made from cubed beef. I have never found anything close to it anywhere else. It is simply great. I also love what I consider the best margaritas in town and, in a city with a lot of competition, I think that is saying something. Smooth as silk, they will put a smile on your face. I can only recommend the traditional, on-the-rocks version with salt. If you want strawberries, peaches, or mangoes YMMV. If you want a real margarita, drink these!

• Visited September 2013
“The quintessential Mexican place”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I were looking for a great Mexican food place in Springs and stumbled on to Senor Manuels. The meat is well prepared and the green chile is excellent! Salsa was sub-par but our service was wonderful.

Westminster, Colorado
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I ordered their "award winning" chili rellenos, which were AWFUL and greasy!! I didn't even finish my plate.
I overheard a customer ask if their tortillas and tortilla chips were house made, the waiter responded w/a YES. On my way back from the restroom, I noticed 2 huge plastic bags of tortilla chips. For arguments sake, lets say they do store their "house made" tortilla chips in plastic bags..THESE DEFINATELY WERE NOT! I only exaggerate this point because I know what homemade tastes like and by day 2, homemade chips don't have the same fresh taste as day 1. There is no way they were going to go thru 2 huge bags in 1 day, the lack of business proved that.
Also, the salsa tasted like enchilada sauce mixed w/salsa.. :(
Sorry folks.

2 Thank Venessa V
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Colorado Springs has many chain restaurants but this is a nice exception. Great chips and salsa, nice menu selections, and some of the best chili verde anywhere. You can also order their items for takeout including bulk amounts of chips, totillas, and the works.

Have not found better Mexican Food in Colorado Springs.