“Margaritaville”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Start out with a margarita of your choice; they're all fantastic. Then you can enjoy the decor and get into the vibe while you decide on your food. Appetizers were a little high priced but you get complimentary chips and salsa. I thought the fish tacos were excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Three of us went to Salsa Brava and it was a crowded night. We were able to get the last pub table in the bar area. It worked out great! The bartender was also our waitress and she was great. Two of us shared the steak and chicken fajitas and it was more food than we could eat! The other entree was the BBQ ribs and, again, a very large portion. The beer list was great and so was the Patron drinks. The noise level was not loud and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My first time here as guests of some locals. We were seated quickly in a booth with a nice view. Drink orders all around and they were served quickly. The menu choices were extensive and it took a while to choose what we wanted, but the delicious chips and salsa (ask for the extra hot) held us until our orders arrived. I ordered the Baja Fish Tacos and they were delicious. Two tacos filled with a large fillet of Battered Pacific Mahi Mahi and all the extras. So much food I took one home with me. My fellow diners enjoyed their meals and took some home also. I will visit again when in the Springs.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We have been to Salsa Brava several times, visiting from Texas. The 1st time was okay, second visit was not my choice but a chosen by friends we were meeting. We arrived 35 minutes before our friends, ordered drinks and did not receive our drinks until 35 mintues later. I ordered Blue Crab Poblano with shrimp and crab (2 small shrimp) for $17. We ordered a small beer and received a large beer. The waitress was busy chit chatting with others. A gentleman at another table asked for a to go box and had to get up and get it himself. Noisy, moved to another table to try and get away from the loud noises, asked for a table inside and was told no tables were available. We could not here each other talk.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I am not Colorado born and bred and have stayed away from Mexican fare with all its colorful sauces and peppers! Well my meal at Salsa Brava won me over!
I had the crispy sashimi tuna tacos [an appetizer] and the three little tacos were wonderful! Each sat on its own little bed of guacamole with a beautifully flavored sauce called toasted cumin cream! The ahi tuna was nicely browned. Three small tacos were perfect for me and the price of $10.99 was great!
My partner had the steak and avocado enchilada which had steak, cheeses, green chile sauce and a chipotle sauce. He loved it! His meal was $13.00
All in all, a wonderful meal at Salsa Brava!