“Not sure about some of the changes”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #550 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I used to enjoy the protein variety such as salisbury steaks and roast beef but they seem to be moving towards more wings and pre-prepared stuff. The salad bar is good.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

N 38 51.535 W 104 43.135
09/25/13

The food was very good. The service personal were very friendly and helpful. The place was kept clean. The only problem was I ate too much.

Cap & Virginia

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We went there with our family for breakfast and had a good time. We enjoyed the omelet bar and the great selection. The only downside was the juice offered and the price is slightly high. But would still visit again.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Place is not clean whatsoever! The staff look like they just rolled out of bed. Hair is greasy, clothes aren't cleaned, hair isn't brushed. Who wants to eat somewhere like that? Very dissapointed!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The only reason I don’t give an “Excellent” score to Golden Corral is because I have notice that every time we go there, the guy that’s doing the grill (and it has been a couple of different guys) totally doesn’t care for grilling – they’re unfriendly. I swear, I ask my husband to please place the order for me on how I want my steak – no kidding.

1  Thank LittleMsJulie