“Souper salad Restaurant”
Review of Souper Salad - CLOSED

Souper Salad
Reviewed 12 April 2012

To whom it may concer,
I go to Souper Salad Resatarant all the time to eat and it is fantistic. Everything is so good. Nothing to complain about I go around 4:00p.m. not 8:00p.m. in the evening. That is to late to eat.

2  Thank joycec11_12

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Nothing to rave about however if your looking to grub out on veggies and such for a price that won't break the bank, this place will fill the bill.Note: You must like salt as it is deeply embedded in most of their items.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

My husband and i were hungry and had heard good things about this chain. We arrived about 8:15 PM with the restaurant about 1/4 full and people still coming in we noticed alot of the bar was worn down and NOT FRESH! They were out of spoons and NO Mac and Cheese my favorite! The pizza was empty and the rolls and muffins or any type of bread was empty. I had to tell two different employees about their product being "empty" The seemed more intrested in getting the place closed down for the night then taking care of thier customers in House!! Good way to loose your business! Our drinks were NEVER filled but I still left a 20% tip because the plates were cleared. I would try this place one more time to just give it another chance but I would say do NOT go in if it is even close to closing time!
Thank YOU Good Luck!

1  Thank Lucylu1186
Reviewed 17 July 2010

While researching this restaurant online, it sounded like a great idea. Unlimited soup and salad. Souper Salad is nothing more than a cheap buffet like Cici's pizza. Yes, there is a good choice of salad items, but the soup choices are limited to only about 4 types. Dessert choices were minimal. The quality of the food isn't just ok. If you are hungry and want a cheap meal, then this is a good choice.