“Best Breakfast in the West”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #137 of 1,559 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I had always wanted to try eggs benedict and the waitress talked me in to it. When it arrived I could see why that was what they are known for. It was AMAZING! My husband got a blueberry pancake and it was so light and fluffy! But his scrambled eggs (as odd as that sounds) were the best eggs I have ever had! They were the lightest and fluffiest scrambled egg I have ever had! I wish I lived closer so we could go back and try everything!!!
Highly reccomend!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

A friend and I went for breakfast. We both had the egg white omelettes. Very fresh tasting and delicious! Lots of veggies. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is homey and very clean.I will definitely go back again. Next time to try lunch items! The menu looked delicious!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was invited by my son’s girlfriend to have breakfast with her at My Egg and I (my first time at any of “My Egg & I” restaurant) and the food was good. I learned by this Lieutenant soldier that they give 10% Military discount when you show a military ID.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

It does an adequate job in a bright , well lit restaurant . The food is tasty and well plated. No surprises which is generally what you look for. Really crowded when I was in. and loud.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Egg and I is an institution, I typically get a texas skillet, eggs and loaded with cheese and onions, peppers and some amazing potatoes! Ive had a sandwich at lunch once and it was very good as well!
I hate that they close at 2 pm otherwise I'd eat dinner there all the time