“Good food, tad pricy”

Salsa Brava, Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #182 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Salsa Brava Fresh Mexican Grill, we add a fresh twist to Mexican favorites featuring seasonal, Colorado-proud ingredients. We source locally grown ingredients from small producers when available and only cook with the freshest ingredients available. We use more than 2,000 pounds of fresh tomatoes weekly, find only the highest quality, leanest meats available and prefer only traditional and aged cheeses. We cook our award-winning chips throughout the day in 100% cholesterol-free canola oil. We incorporate a made-from-scratch approach with all menu items and ingredients. Our cooking processes cost more, but we know you are worth it. We proudly support our community through local ownership for 15 years, select Colorado-proud ingredients & partner with neighborhood schools and charities. We sincerely thank you for dining with us at Salsa Brava, where our guests are friends and employees are family. Awards: Voted Best Mexican Restaurant in Colorado Springs & Highlands Ranch
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Only three reviews (actully two)? I think since another Salsa Brava comes up first on the search here, more than a few reviews for this location are on the other one. Food was good, but not great, and pricy for what I had. Drink special was awesome, Dos Equis Amber draft. Quiet, relaxing but definitely not empty. Service was also good but not great. Helped that it was just down the road from my hotel.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Owner Randy Price knows what he's doing when it comes to southwestern grill. Ingredients are fresh and food is cooked to order. The guacamole made table side is wonderful, as well as the different homemade salsas (Pico, roasted tomato and pineapple habanero). Mouth watering good!
My favorites at Salsa Brava are the sizzling fajitas and the Baja fish tacos, but wait until you see the wide variety of choices. You will have a hard time deciding what to order. What a delicious dilemma!
The fresh made chips and salsas are addicting, so watch your intake because you are going to want to save some room for their crazy good sopapillas!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

In fact we love it here so much, they catered our wedding! Great food, service and salsa! They do a great job with glut free diets and are very helpful. A must try!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

If you want F-R-E-S-H southwestern fare at a reasonable price, then throw in good service.....well Salsa Brava promises not to disappoint you!

The flavors will tantalize your tongue and your palate! Three types of salsa to suit your preference. For me, I loved the roasted tomato salsa, but I dipped a chip in the spicy pineapple salsa and it was delicious too. I had guacamole made table side and it was wonderful! After having the blackened Mahi fish tacos, I washed it down with a freshly made, hand shaken margarita!.
The staff was friendly and courteous.
I guarantee you will enjoy the culinary experience! I know I did!