“Three Stars”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Staying in Colorado Springs as part of family vacation, my family of four requires a Mexican dish at least once a week & Hacienda was close to our hotel. We took the upstairs option in order to be seated faster. Great views! While trying to maintain the Keto diet, there were no chicken dishes on the menu, which we found unusual. Grilled chicken breasts with peppers & onions were "special order", 'a la carte. Our waitress, Jodie, was very polite, and awesome dealing with our pickiness. Salsa choices and side of gauc were terrific. Chicken was decent. Rice and beans were included, but bland, possibly microwaved. Wife's fu-fu drink was watered down and average at best. Being Okies, we're used to some great Tex-Mex. Hacienda was a little bit below what were accustomed to.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Came with my family for an early dinner here on family vacation per the suggestion of a local yarn store employee. They bought chips and salsa and offered us free queso as it was our first visit. My daughter and I ordered chicken fajitas, my husband ordered steak and chicken fajitas. My son ordered cheese fries as a meal. I also ordered a tamale since my daughter and I were going to share. Waiter misunderstood and brought three full orders of fajitas. Too. much. food. My picky son didn't like his, so he shared in our fajitas. The tamale was delicious, but too. much. food. It was all very good. We had leftovers (of course) and I used some of them to prepare my husband a southwestern omelette the next morning. Top shelf margarita was very good, but the glass was pretty shallow for an expensive cocktail. Would definitely recommend to others visiting the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We called and made a reservation for 16 people. Every person we talked to was super easy and accommodating to our situation. Oscar was our main server but others also helped him and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. If I lived local - we would be regulars at Hacienda. Congrats to the staff - u all did a great job at handling a table of 16!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

All nine of us had a great meal and the adults has some tasty drinks. There was over a sixty year spread in ages and all had several delectable menu options. Indoor or outdoor dining is available in this fun Mexican restaurant. We’d definitely go back on our next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

clean environment friendly staff very excellent waiter food was good different kinds of salsa everyone must try