Holiday Inn Express and Suites Colorado Springs First and Main
US$268
US$257
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$202
US$179
  • Pool
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$143
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$241
Travelocity
US$222
US$216
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$177
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$221
Travelocity
US$299
US$201
Orbitz.com
All reviewswithin walking distancefront deskrooms are comfortable and cleangas fire pitmovie theaterpikes peakamazing locationhotel locationrecommend this hotelgreat hotelenjoyed our staydecent breakfastfree breakfastindoor poolnext morningice machinehot tub
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Every hotel has a bed, shower, and an available breakfast. This hotel offers that with a greater attention to a higher quality product. Nice rooms with large common areas to enjoy. What this hotel really excels at is customer service. The staff is a huge asset to this company. Ana from the housekeeping staff, went above and beyond to make sure our stay was wonderful. Kristina at the front desk and Zhane were also wonderful in their attention to detail. Every person we encountered was friendly and helpful. We walked in as customers and checked out as family. With my son and his family close by, I will make sure everyone coming into the area stays here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I travel a lot and have stayed in plenty of HIE hotels. This one is super clean and has a great staff but the walls have the worst soundproofing I have ever been around. Bars are close by so be prepared to share the laughter when people start coming in around 1:30 am. Even just guests walking above you or closing doors sound like its in your room. Loudest hotel I have EVER been in.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Allen T
Reviewed 14 November 2013

As a person who travels excessively for work and some for pleasure, I have quite a few opinions and tips on survival. Since I am limited to 200 words, I'll stick to my opinion of the holiday inn express in E peaks. We all know a brand name of a hotel/motel can pretty much be consistent --- with the name. However where a hotel/motel stands apart, is with the staff!!! If the GM is on the mark, every single person is on top of it. How you are greeted, how your breakfast is served, how clean your room is…. And so on. This GM is on the TOP of the game, her staff is right along with her! I WILL stay again the next time I am in Colorado Springs!!
Cindy Zappia - guest

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cindy z
Reviewed 13 November 2013

.......and receive half the value at so called 'luxury' hotels. From the General Manager on down, the staff makes you feel welcome, does there best to assist you, and never makes you feel crowded or rushed. They have my highest recommendation for your next business or personal stay when in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The hotel is VERY nice, clean, with a great atmosphere. The desk staff is very helpful and overly friendly. Christina McCulla is probably the best front desk staff I have ever encountered. The cleaning staff especially Tina is very friendly and good at their job. Great breakfast and the attendant there is so great. I could live there! And I have never left comments before. Just had such a great experience I thought I needed to.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business