“GREAT cupcakes...even nicer bakers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mya Bella Cupcakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mya Bella Cupcakes
Manitou Springs
“GREAT cupcakes...even nicer bakers!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Our Valentine"s Day meal and celebration was made super special with the addition of cupcakes from Mya Bella Cupcakes, located in the historic west side community of Colorado Springs. Not only were the cakes absolutely delicious but the in store selection was varied and unique: from red velvet, to mocha, to double chocolate, to coconut....need I continue??!! The bakers (actually the owners) were a delight to talk with and so very attentive to the client. I feel the need for a cupcake....perhaps even for dessert TONIGHT!! Only from Mya Bella Cupcakes! My 11 year old daughter has already gone back!

• Visited February 2014

Leon, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Treat!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

While we were checking out Old Colorado City historical district, we happened upon Mya Bella Cupcakes and are so happy we did! I had the coconut cupcake it was super moist and absolutely delicious!

• Visited July 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Challenges even the best that NYC has to offer”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

After searching Yelp and other sites for a cupcake bakery to fill an order of 1-dozen cupcakes for my wife's birthday, I settled on Mya Bella cupcakes. The cupcake shop was very friendly, and accommodated the customization I wanted to the order. The cupcakes were outstanding. The order was completed perfectly. The cupcakes were moist, and loaded with delicious frosting. Don't miss out on the peanut butter frosting!

Whether a visitor to the area, or a local, stop in for a cupcake and enjoy.

• Visited May 2013