Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Wonderful Honest Place

We were looking for a shop like this. Although they were not interested in the jewelry I wanted to... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2017

from US$88.00
from US$749.00
from US$118.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2015

I've lived in Colorado Springs for 15 years and over this time, have purchased, traded/sold, and had repairs done at Glenn's. They're very nice people, and offer good products, very nice repairs, fair trades (I do my homework!) flexible layaway, and even warranties for the jewelry they sell. I'm selective and I know jewelry. Very professional at Glenn's. I wouldn't go anyplace else in Colorado Springs for jewelry or repairs, except for Johannes Hunter, which is another Glenn's family-owned jewelry store, more upscale.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank LuvsCaptiva
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

A small place with friendly faces...I used to get a few items fixed/repaired in the past and recently for a repair quote that was right up my alley

1  Thank MrsJones99