“Fantastic!”

Colorado Mountain Brewery at the Roundhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Colorado Mountain Brewery at the Roundhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1,428 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 24th St. (Cimmaron)
Description: Colorado Mountain Brewery at The Roundhouse is an upscale brewpub in Colorado Springs. Experience the true taste of Colorado.
Austin, Texas
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This is an awesome restaurant! We were in Colorado Springs on a business trip and discovered this the last night here. A very unique setting in an old locomotive roundhouse. The service was great, the food outstanding, the atmosphere unique, and the prices reasonable. They have some very unique, delicious appetizers. The bison was so tasty. We would have eaten here more often if we would have found it sooner. Definitely a must stop any time I'm in Colorado Springs.

Visited January 2014

Byram, Mississippi
“Great Family Dinner”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went here on a whim after spending the day at the Garden of the Gods and Old Colorado City. I had a wood-oven pizza (huge--big enough for 2), my wife had the fish tacos, and both of our sons opted for the fish and chips. The quality of food, service, and the beer exceeded my fairly low expectations. The only downside was the atmosphere--just too stripmall-esque, really Inside is huge and far too open. Some partitions would cut down on the noise (it was VERY noisy at 7pm), and give the place some much-needed intimacy..

• Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
“No charm whatsoever”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I think we've been there 3 times now. We like pubs and breweries. Even when not busy the service just doesn't cut it. Food is better than decent. Beer is good and cold. Something is too antiseptic about the atmosphere in what is a historic, great building.

• Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“New Setting in a Historical Building”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place used to be the train roundhouse and then Van Briggle Pottery so it has a historic value. The atmosphere is a bit upscale with a nod to it's previous heritage with pictures of trains. I tried their weekend brunch offering and look forward to trying some other offerings. I had the root beer batter French toast. It wasn't bad, but a bit too crunchy for my taste. The potatoes and eggs were cooked to my satisfaction. The waitress was very attentive and friendly.

• Visited May 2014
Denver
“Second chance not successful with food”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

So about a year ago my family and I came in for dinner. I recall by the end of the evening the manager took off the entire meal due to poor taste and quality.
Today we came back hoping they could redeem themselves. Unfortunately this did not happen. I went with the Mexican style burger craving chili, but was very disappointed.
Burger was good but chili horrible, I couldn't too tolerate it, it was too much vinegar, worse than canned or jarred.
My wife and daughter received cold soup which took another 10 minutes to get it replaced. Daughter never got a spoon for her root beer float.
Manager basically had to take over our table for service as our original gal never came around.
Overall we will not be back, way overrated.
Service sucks