“Beer time!”

Phantom Canyon Brewing Co
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Great micro brew, try the wisebeir! I do like the food, good stuff, with CO influence. The beer is great, and go up stairs to play pool and try the different hand crafted brews!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I have been to Phantom Canyon quite a few times for lunch. The menu is varied and the food great. If you're not working, treat yourself to one of their excellent micro brews. The only negative comment I will make is during a business lunch, a waitress starting putting away dishes in the private room that we were sitting in and making a ton of racket. I asked her to please stop until our meeting was done and received a dirty look. she probably could have finished if she would have at least tried to be a little quiet. It's a pub type of atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I ate here this past Saturday for a late lunch. This was my first time here and found the beers delish and the food very good. I had a grilled chicken & bacon salad with walnut balsamic and it was fabulous! My fiancé had the Italian melt and also found it really good. I would recommend this brewery to anyone.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I really enjoyed the beers at Phantom Canyon. The only things that prevented me from giving it an excellent rating are: only okay food, the food that we wanted to order not being available early on a Friday evening (!), and a server that wasn't too attentive and definitely didn't know how to sell the products. She didn't seem at all interested in explaining the beers, and also didn't bother to tell us that they offer a sampler tray of beers (which we would have gladly paid for rather than getting a swallow of a few beers when we asked for samples). When we pointed out that we weren't offered the sampler tray that another table (with a different server) received, she didn't seem too concerned about the oversight. However, this didn't totally negate the experience as the beers were very good. The porter was actually very smooth, as were the other two that I had (Railyard and Pilsner, I believe).

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is a classic brewery with great food. Highly recommended. It doesn't try to be hip, it's just fun, casual and a great atmosphere!