“A bit pricey ”

Stagecoach Motel
Ranked #47 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“A bit pricey ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This place is a throwback to the 1950-60's motor lodging but it does offer covered parking next to your room. I travel with insulin so I appreciate the refrigerator and microwave in the room...comfortable room...small 1950-60 bathroom though. Located on a busy street so ask for a room.toward the back of the place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The lady at the front desk very very rude. Told me the room was $65. When we got there she charged me $95 + tax. I told her I didnt want to stay there and I asked her to give me my credit card back. She told me she I will still jave to pay for the room. Will NEVER go back again.

• Stayed July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were on a road trip and stopped here just for one night. The owner is really nice and the room was very clean. We had a deluxe room with a queen bed and a double bed which was in a separate area. The double bed area was like a dungeon though and the bed was seriously uncomfortable. It's not what we needed after driving for 11 hours. I admit there is some nostalgia to this place but it is in need of some better maintenance. There are also no amenities to this place with the exception of a small fridge. No microwave, no coffee maker, etc. I imagine if there were only two people in a room you'd get by just fine but for a family of 4, it's just too cramped.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Harvickfans
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to again stay at the Stagecoach Inn on my road trip. It's been a couple of years since my last stay and am just as pleased. This old Motor Lodge is nicely kept by the owner. I really enjoy a place where I can feel free to walk barefoot.

This time I was traveling with one of my granddaughters and the owner made sure we had additional area information. This came in very handy since the weather forced us to go to Plan B. We had a great time at the Bug Museum when it was too wet to visit the Zoo. The owner also went out of her way to ask my granddaughter if she enjoyed her day. My granddaughter was also quite taken with the owner's little dog. All this in addition to a fine clean room makes the Stagecoach Inn a favorite of mine. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

Oh...did I forget to say there is a wonderful German restaurant, Edelweiss, just a short walk away.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Alabama
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Very cute vintage hotel that is well maintained and very reasonably priced. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the owner was extremely nice. Each room has it's own carport and you feel transported back to another time. We will certainly stay here again,

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 night and 4 days and it is a GEM , very very low cost BUT very very clean and cozy ! You can park right in front of your room , has a fridge and a MICROWAVE !
All beds where clean , freshly changed , the clening lady was coming every day making our room nice , clean towels , just awesome !
Its like unbelivebul how nice this is for this money , yeah , not to mention the money part !! Its super cheap and you will not regret !
We have a little baby so it was not an issue to let her run around the room and tocuh stuff .

Room Tip: Any room is the same, just AWESOME !