“GREAT - even in the winter”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Colorado Springs Country Club
Reviewed 4 January 2013

My friend and I just wanted a nice rest, good food and exercise for the new year's weekend - We got ALL that and more - the indoor pool was heated to 85 - perfect for swimming which we did 2 hrs each day and the fitness center was great as well with steam room and jacuzzi - the only drawback is that both closed early over that holiday weekend. Also, it was a big family holiday so it was noisy - so noisy that we had to move from the 2nd floor room to the top floor which was nice and quiet.

the food was excellent as well as was the views.

I would like to return - but NOT on a holiday weekend - and use that outdoor olympic sized pool during the spring or fall.

The only thing I found odd was that this was a country club that still puts bibles in the bedside tables - hardly a politically correct action in the melting pot of religions in the US. Weird - why would they do that? Like someone really goes to a country club resort/spa so they can read the Bible?

2  Thank Claudia B W