“Complete with popcorn ceilings!”

Knights Inn Colorado Springs
Ranked #92 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 27 September 2013

One Entry says Super 8 the other Day's Inn. The first room they gave me looked like someone had just got out of bed and left. The second at least appeared to have been made up. Two of the lights didn't work; Floor lamp in the corner with no chair? Others had no outlets available to plug them in. If you want to use the clock you have to unplug the light. The in room coffee maker had no pot and the desk clerk said to just hold your cup under it. The drapes had lots of missing hangers but I was able to get them to cover the window. The hall carpeting is badly stained. I could go on but this should give you enough insight to go somewhere else even if the room was free.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else. I didn't realize till later that there are many nice hotels on the other si...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron C

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel was filled with small bugs that were all over the place. Even after I changed rooms the problem was the same. I took a bath a left to go to a better place. You should close it because it is not sanitary.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Lonnie B
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This hotel claims to be a "Days Inn", but I have stayed in many Days Inns and this hotel is only pretending to be a Days Inn. It's more like a run down motel 8. It was dirty, the toilet cogged very easy and no plunger was in the room. Bathroom door would not close. Bathroom fan did not work. Carpet was soiled. The indoor pool room was so hot, that it was impossible to use the pool. Wifi would not reach the rooms and could not be used. I am now afraid to book any Days Inns, for fear it could turn out like this one. If I were the Days Inn Corporation I would take this hotel off my list. This place was so bad that we only stay two nights of our three day booking and could not get credit from our wyndham rewards program but left anyway. I will say that the people working there, were nice and polite.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We checked in late at night and had over slept the next day past check out we were awaken by not a friendly phone call to let us know it was check out time but by house keeping walking in on us as we were getting our things things together to leave we get a knock at the door by the front desk who inform us that we had 5 minutes to get out or the police would be contacted we were so offended we checked in with our credit card so this was very unnecessary as we left walking past trash all over the hallways which if we noticed the night before we would have simply went to one of the other hotels in the area we will never stay again it was the worst experience we have ever had

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank nicolethequeen
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Over priced!! No fridge, no microwave, cable wire torn out of the wall, toilet seat broke and falling off of toilet, no shampoo/conditioner, tv was old/outdated and could not get any clear channels and crayon lines all over the bathroom door. For the $85 charged, we would have been better off at Motel 6. What a dump. Reminded me of trailer trash, the type of individuals loitering around the hotel. If I would have been traveling by myself, especially being a female, there's no way I would have stayed there.

Room Tip: Don't stay here... Best Western and Comfort Suites is around the corner.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tralena K
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The building is dirty and run down. The first room we were put in was filthy, no surfaces had been cleaned, the bed sheets had hair and food in them, the bathroom floor was dirty, the carpet had a big chunk missing, changed to a somewhat cleaner room. The coffee maker did not work and they could not provide a replacement.Trying to get extra towels was like asking for the moon. DO NOT STAY HERE, you would be better off sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Krissa S
Clarion_ks003, General Manager at Knights Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Dear Krissa, after reading your comments, I think the front desk released a room that was to be out of order to get fixed.. It's our fault and we do apologize for that error.. please call me and we will take care of it.. thanks, Steve.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed with my family for 2 nights. First day we got there, checked the room and found the bed sheets were not changed and there was tortilla chips crumbs in the bed as well as hair! NONE of the surfaces were cleaned either. We immediately asked to change rooms! We got a cleaner room but still questioned their definition of nice and liget. The walls to the outside are not even drywall or anything. Just like a make shift wall with windows. Toilet was stained on the outside and coffee maker didn't work. We asked for a new one but was told they didn't have any. The ppl at the front desk need to be slapped... in the face with a brick! The rudeness was astounding!! They were most unhelpful even with the simplest of tasks like, "do having plastic fork?" The answer we got was "we don't have things like that". Really!?!? You offer breakfast with no utensils!!??
This place is beyond a joke and the staff needs to all have their attitudes adjusted. Not only is this disgraceful and scary but I was about ready to bring WW3 up in there with the rudeness.
Save the headache and your money cause this place just needs to be bulldozed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank SammG88

Ms. Samm, we have read your comments.. we do apologize for the inconvenience.. We will review our procedures to ensure this situation is not repeated in the future.. thanks, Steve.