“Would stay here again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
Ranked #6 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I usually stay at Marriott hotels but stayed here because of the closeness to the Air Force Academy which I was visiting for a sporting event. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. The breakfast was very nice and the lobby and room was also. Great location with lots of restaurant choices nearby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carol A
Lauri B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us even though there was a Marriott next door to us. Really glad to hear that things went well and yuou were pleased with our property and service. Hope you can come back again and see our newly renovated lobby and breakfast area.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is aligned with the brand. The complimentary breakfast was consistent, the workout room was clean and met my needs, and the room was spacious, clean, and had a very nice work space. This location is very convenient for my needs, well on the north side of Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauri B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to send us a nice compliment on TripAdvisor. I really apprecite your kindness and nice comments about our new look. We are loving our brand new fitness center and still have more fun things to come to make it better. Hope you come by again in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy (the one on Republic Drive) is new, clean and quiet. The beds are very comfortable, Internet is reliable, breakfast is hot and fresh each morning, and the staff is very friendly. The double queen rooms are a little on the small size, but this is not a problem because the room is just for sleeping. Although not close to the heart of Colorado Springs, the drive is worth it for a quiet, clean hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathryn B
Lauri B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for the nice comment you wrote to us. We really do appreciate your kindness and are really happy that you loved your stay with us. We do hear alot of our guest say they loved the quietness surrounding our hotel especially if they got a chance to sit on our new benches in the back with the mountain views. Thanks for choosing us and hope you are able to return in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I thought the staff at this Hotel is exceptional. I have never seen a Hotel with such a friendly and helpful staff and ALL of them are exceptional, not just one or two, they go above and beyond. I had to stay for 17 nights due to my Mothers illness, and they made my stay a warm experience and anything I needed was done with a smile. Every time I returned whoever was behind the desk, smiled at me and often greeted me by name.
I loved their Pool and workout room and outdoor Spa too.
I would not stay anywhere else when in Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms seems great. I was on the 3rd floor by the Elevator and thought it would be no...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Lauri B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Hampton Heaven....that is great....I love that slogan, but it's really what we hope all our guest experience. Thank you for choosing us and being such a warm and friendly guest. We will certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great Hotel! Great location, clean and spacious rooms, free wi-fi that is easy to use; Great Breakfast included.
Best of all - staff employees were so friendly, professional and helpful!
Definitely would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for writing a nice review about our beautiful property. Our staff is the best I have ever worked with and they love serving and helping our guest. Glad to hear you will be back.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the country, and this is the one that stands above the rest in my opinion. In the 6 years that I've frequented the location, I find that the staff is consistently friendly and helpful, and the entire property is consistently clean and well maintained. It's quiet and comfortable too. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow....thank you for those nice comments about our newly decorated hotel. We really do appreciate it and very happy that you loved your stay. Thanks for choosing us.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is a great Hotel, Free breakfast and very nice rooms. We had lots of room. In a very new area. Will stay in this hotel if I return to the area. Shopping and restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your nice comments about our property. We have just finished remodeling our rooms and are really excited about the new look. Our breakfast also has some new items that our guest have loved. Thanks for staying with us and we do hope you will come back real soon.