“Amazing!”
Review of Amy's Donuts

Amy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 41 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I tried it today after hearing MANY rave reviews from friends, i was not disappointed, the selection was unbelievable and they tasted so good and fresh.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

While I realize donuts are meant to be sweet these are super sweet!! My kids love coming here & the display is nicely set up with lots to choose from. I however can't even eat a 1/3 of one though it's just way to sweet and makes me nauseated. We've gone a couple times but not only is the donut itself sweet but then add in the icing or glaze and toppings and it's overload. The cinnamon roll is really just like a huge glazed donut. I'll keep returning because my kids like it.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Great price!

$5 a half a dozen and $10 for a full dozen. They could easily charge way more n get away with it, but they dont. They are charging less than a $1 for a donut. Crazy cheap!! They even do a dozen glazed donut holes for just a$1.

Great service!

The staff is super friendly. They tell u their faves if u ask n they are super patient even tho the line there can be super long...it snakes outside their front doors sometimes.

Y'all need to make it a point to stop by Amys if ur visiting the Springs.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

These donuts were a nice treat that we found on our visit to Colorado Springs. The donuts were fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Visiting my sister here in Colorado Springs, she introduced me to these insanely good donuts. Went back today to experience myself. First off if you're an indecisive person, this place isn't for you. More donut types than your mind can even comprehend, then trying to narrow your choice into a box of a dozen...mind...blown. Each one is a fat girl's dream...don't judge.

Corey helped us today, he is almost as sweet as the donuts. If I lived around here I'd drop by on a regular basis for a donut and a smile from this employee.

1  Thank bigolepig