“Excellent and can't wait to return!”

The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This place was recommended to me by other Colorado College parents and they were not wrong! Exceptional in all areas. Super clean, very quiet, comfortable bed, free wi-fi, excellent food and warm hospitality. I really didn't intend to eat a huge breakfast but the food was so good I couldn't resist. Conchita also takes your food preferences into account if you let her know. Conchita and Zeno made me feel like I was visiting relatives. There is private, safe parking off the street. We'll definitely return next time we go back to visit our son in the Springs! I wish I'd known about this gem before my son's junior year! Great value for your money too.

Room Tip: If you don't want stairs, you need to ask. There are three floors and I don't think there is...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was in town from Tennessee with my son, checking out Colorado College. He stayed on campus and I stayed at St. Mary's Inn. It is a very clean and cozy place from the 1890s. The owners are very nice and the food is great! I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife and I needed a little getaway. We found St Mary's Inn to be the perfect place. Warm, cozy, and the hospitality from Zeno and his wife went beyond. We loved our room-so very comfortable. Also, our breakfast was filled with wonderful food and plenty of good conversation and laughter. We highly
recommend it! Chuck in Denver

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed at St. Mary's for Valentine's day week just one night. Our room was very well maintained and very well decorated. Plenty of space. The home is also well appointed. Breakfast was out of this world. Very hard to eat it all but it was a shame to let anything go to waste. Zeno and Conchita were so welcoming and friendly. Very personable and they made everyone feel so comfortable. I highly recommend staying here on a multiple night basis. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The Cottonwood Suite was awesome with a King size bed
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Really enjoyed Zeno and Conchita's hospitality. Excellent food, well maintained inn. Great location with lots to do around it. It was fun to chat a bit with them at breakfast . Seemed like they enjoy what they are doing and we felt very welcome.

Recommended!

Awesome French toast!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed one night at the St. Mary's Inn B&B in Colorado Springs. Friends and I went there to see a show at the Fine Arts Center and stayed the night at this wonderful victorian Inn before heading back home. The owners were welcoming and friendly. The rooms were beautifully furnished with very comfortable beds dressed in crisp linens. Large well appointed bathrooms included granite tile and jacuzzi tubs, plush towels and hairdryer. Each room also contained a small refrigerator with bottled water. It was a cold night and there was ample heat in the rooms making everything nice and cozy. Slept very well thanks to the very quiet surroundings. In the morning we were treated to excellent coffee and a sumptuous breakfast including eggs, sausages, fabulous french toast with fruit...all accompanied by casual conversation with other guests and our hosts. I would recommend The St. Mary's to anyone staying over in Colorado Springs!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Zeno and Conchita ar terrific hosts. The Inn is beautiful, quiet, clean, well accommodated, and very comfortable. The breakfasts are outstanding! This was the best B&B experience we have experienced. We are looking forward to returning!

Room Tip: The main floor room is very quiet and you don't have to take luggage up stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Gr...
#5 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#20 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
#1 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Colorado Springs Dwtn Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#35 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 105 in Colorado Springs

Been to The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!