The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast
US$171
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
BestWestern.com
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
BestWestern.com
US$146
US$257
US$223
Great 4.5/5
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
Hyatt.com
Great 4.5/5
Colorado Springs Marriott(Colorado Springs)
US$146
The Broadmoor(Colorado Springs)
US$336
US$291
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfrench toastcolorado collegeb bvictorian styleash suiteperfect hostshighly recommend the sthoneymoon suiteother guestswonderful hospitalitythe main housefresh fruitthree nightswithin walking distancewonderful stayevery morningstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hosts were very accommodating to our travel schedule, allowed us to check in early. Breakfasts were truly outstanding with pleasing presentation, variety of fare and nutrition and delicious taste. Room was well appointed, comfortable bed, convenient well appointed bath. Room was cleaned and made up daily. Room was very quiet. Did not hear another guest although we had a full breakfast table each morning. Although the B&B is on a corner lot, facing a major street, we heard no traffic noise. We felt like long time regular guests, although this was our first stay in Colorado Springs,. Splendid experience!!! We plan to return.

Room Tip: Aspen 2 is sunny and very pleasant in late May.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This charming B&B is almost as wonderful as the people who own it. They cannot do enough for you. The breakfast was wonderful and we were lucky enough to choose the second seating when Zeno and Conchita joined us for coffee and lively, intelligent conversation. We will definitely stay with them on our next trip to Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: It was our 43rd anniversary and enjoyed the "Honeymoon Suite" very much
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I had a truly wonderful stay at the St. Mary's Inn. We wanted to have one last vacation as a couple as we recently found out that we are expecting and Zeno and Conchita treated us fabulously.

We stayed in the Linden Suite (the only room on the main floor of the house) which was very comfortably decorated and had a private bathroom. The bed slept great and the bathroom was modern and very clean.

Breakfast on all three days was fantastic and always included a great variety of fresh fruit. Conchita's French Toast and Belgium Waffles were amazing and Zeno and Conchita were very accommodating to my wife's requests for special foods.

The house is located just a few blocks North of downtown Colorado Springs and just a short drive from Manitou Springs and the Garden of the Gods. We loved having the ability to come back to our room during the day for a quick nap and it truly felt like we were in a home and not a hotel.

We both highly recommend staying here if you visit the Springs and we look forward to coming back as soon as we can!

Room Tip: The Linden Suite is on the main floor and has a private bathroom. It is located across the hall from the kitchen so if you are a late sleeper you might prefer to be upstairs. However we found it to be perfect as we could roll out of bed and walk right to the breakfast table.
1  Thank Skillet49
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I don't write too many reviews but when I find a place that is truly outstanding, I'll let people know. And this place is outstanding.

The house was built in 1895 by a successful gold miner for his family of 4. In 1947, due to a room shortage after WWII, it was converted into multiple apartments. In 2001 the current owners reconverted it into a truly wonderful B&B. It took them almost 5 years to complete. All new wiring/plumbing and very nice decorating, makes is a really nice stay.

Conchita and Zino actually make the place even more special. We found ourselves to be the ONLY guests (rarity) this weekend. We ended up spending a good part of the morning, just enjoying the great breakfast Zino prepared (it was Mother's Day and he let Conchito sleep in!) and then chatting with the two of them. Fun time.

Zino gave us a tour of all the rooms since they were all unoccupied. Any one of them - YOU WILL ENJOY. I read a review where someone said their room was too small. I saw this room. Yes, it is smaller than the others, but its still very nicely appointed; clean; and comfortable. You can't go wrong with any room. I mean it.

We walked down to Tejon St. our first night and ate at Quinns Irish Bar. It's an easy walk to this "bar district". The surrounding neighborhood features other large and unique homes all built at the turn of the last century.

I'm not sure why this is not rated the #1 B&B by TripAdvisor. It is HIGHLY RATED on www.bedandbreadfast.com (http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/colorado-colorado-springs-thestmarysinn.html)

In short....Just Stay Here! You will not regret it.

Room Tip: Truthfully the are all great rooms with own baths. Book one based on your budget.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This place was recommended to me by other Colorado College parents and they were not wrong! Exceptional in all areas. Super clean, very quiet, comfortable bed, free wi-fi, excellent food and warm hospitality. I really didn't intend to eat a huge breakfast but the food was so good I couldn't resist. Conchita also takes your food preferences into account if you let her know. Conchita and Zeno made me feel like I was visiting relatives. There is private, safe parking off the street. We'll definitely return next time we go back to visit our son in the Springs! I wish I'd known about this gem before my son's junior year! Great value for your money too.

Room Tip: If you don't want stairs, you need to ask. There are three floors and I don't think there is an elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo