The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast
US$119
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$113
US$156
US$146
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$137
GardenInn.com
US$348
US$311
Rainbow Lodge and Inn(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$110
Agoda.com
US$243
US$217
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$141
Travelocity
All reviewsfrench toastcolorado collegeb bvictorian styleash suiteperfect hostshighly recommend the sthoneymoon suiteother guestswonderful hospitalitythe main housefresh fruitthree nightswithin walking distancewonderful stayevery morningstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed at this B&B for three nights: the rooms were comfy and spacious. The hosts were pleasant and accommodating. While I was there, they went above and beyond (including packing a lunch for an early morning flight out of Co. Springs). I am not usually a fan of B&Bs, because I don't like a lot of company when I travel, but this place had just enough privacy, just enough excellent food. Definitely worth staying!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a wonderful introduction to Colorado Springs! We stayed at St. Mary's a few weeks ago and found Conchita and Zeno to be the perfect hosts. The breakfasts were superb, and the Cottonwood Suite is beautiful, comfortable, and spacious. Sitting on the front porch was as relaxing as sitting on our own! We will definitely stay here again if we ever have the opportunity.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is my first review at Tripadvisor.
I usually stay away from BB's as somehow those I have stayed at in the past lacked something. Due to my job, I travel a lot and mostly stay at big chain hotels such as Hilton or Sheraton. However, this last time, the room was reserved by the conference host. Frankly I was not expecting much; yet, I was proven wrong. The room was very spacious and clean. I was told each room has its own bathroom (unlike most BB's). Breakfast was extremely tasty. The best feature was the owners. Husband and wife team, Zeno and Conchita, are sincerely kind people and definitely made us feel at home. I am still skeptical of BB's in general, but when I am in Colorado Spring, I will always stay at this place.

Room Tip: I stayed at Honeymoon suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at this inn for 6 nights. The service was great. The breakfast meals were outstanding and I always had more good food to eat than I had room for. The location is close to down town and next to the college. The room was quiet. A wonderful location to explore Colorado Springs from.

Room Tip: It is a three story house with rooms on the second and third floor and a ground floor detached carriage house. If you have trouble with stairs the carriage house is recommended.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I would give this place more than 5 stars! In summary, the location is ideal, the room was comfortable and clean, the food was phenomenal! This place is more than just a transient space that you momentarily experience; there is a feeling of being welcomed to a real home---well, a grand Victorian home! You get to sit in rooms with chandeliers, examine historical details of a house, built in 1895, and relax on rocking chairs on the porch while enjoying the breeze.The owners are very warm, great hosts, quite accommodating, and wonderful to converse with. And there's breakfast. The french toast was O.M.G. awesome! And the next morning was a special Filipino breakfast! This place has definitely become a wonderful part of our Colorado trip--not some random place one forgets easily. Thank you Conchita and Zeno!

• Stayed: July 2014