“Comfortable, friendly, just a great place to stay”

The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed two nights at the Inn and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was lovely both days. We are both vegetarians which was no problem for Chonchita and Xeno, our innkeepers. They both made us feel welcome and at home. Our stay was relaxing and fun. We will return to the St. Mary's Inn again and we highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed for my 3rd time, my family's first with Conchita and Zeno. Really close and fabulous B&B near Colorado College. The rooms are each uniquely decorated, and the house is just beautiful. Conchita and Zeno both make/serve a great breakfast (ask for the French Toast :)). It is just a nice and relaxing alternative to a boring hotel. They love the CC community also and even go to events at the school, and love it when they know the kids parents and go!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lvvacations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed one night at the Inn but we wish we could have stayed longer. Although we got in late, Conchita and Zeno waited up to welcome us to their home. We stayed in the "Honeymoon Suite" located in the carriage house. It was lovely and we definitely enjoyed the jacuzzi. Our bed was super comfortable and quite the enjoyable change from our air mattress we had been sleeping on while camping. Zeno and Conchita served us a beautiful breakfast with plenty of helpings. The couple was helpful in dining options and discussing our travel plans for the following day. We had never stayed in a B&B before and are now afraid The St. Mary's Inn has set the bar too high.
I read a previous review where the customers mentioned too many pillows and the uselessness of the desks in the rooms. Let me just say, you get what you pay for. If you only need a bed and bath then stay at a Super 8 Motel. If you want kind, caring hospitality with phenomenal breakfast The St. Mary's Inn is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed at this B&B for three nights: the rooms were comfy and spacious. The hosts were pleasant and accommodating. While I was there, they went above and beyond (including packing a lunch for an early morning flight out of Co. Springs). I am not usually a fan of B&Bs, because I don't like a lot of company when I travel, but this place had just enough privacy, just enough excellent food. Definitely worth staying!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a wonderful introduction to Colorado Springs! We stayed at St. Mary's a few weeks ago and found Conchita and Zeno to be the perfect hosts. The breakfasts were superb, and the Cottonwood Suite is beautiful, comfortable, and spacious. Sitting on the front porch was as relaxing as sitting on our own! We will definitely stay here again if we ever have the opportunity.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is my first review at Tripadvisor.
I usually stay away from BB's as somehow those I have stayed at in the past lacked something. Due to my job, I travel a lot and mostly stay at big chain hotels such as Hilton or Sheraton. However, this last time, the room was reserved by the conference host. Frankly I was not expecting much; yet, I was proven wrong. The room was very spacious and clean. I was told each room has its own bathroom (unlike most BB's). Breakfast was extremely tasty. The best feature was the owners. Husband and wife team, Zeno and Conchita, are sincerely kind people and definitely made us feel at home. I am still skeptical of BB's in general, but when I am in Colorado Spring, I will always stay at this place.

Room Tip: I stayed at Honeymoon suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at this inn for 6 nights. The service was great. The breakfast meals were outstanding and I always had more good food to eat than I had room for. The location is close to down town and next to the college. The room was quiet. A wonderful location to explore Colorado Springs from.

Room Tip: It is a three story house with rooms on the second and third floor and a ground floor detached carri...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Gr...
#5 of 104 in Colorado Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 104 in Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 104 in Colorado Springs
#20 of 104 in Colorado Springs
Old Town Guesthouse B&B
Old Town Guesthouse B&B
#1 of 17 in Colorado Springs

Been to The St. Mary's Inn, Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!