“Average service and food quality.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #231 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Average service and food quality.”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I feel like a food critique, at a Mc Donald's. The food tasted OK but it was a little cold. I has the chicken with gravy. The service was quick and the waiter was quick and friendly. I would go back here as it is one of my favorite places to eat.

• Visited February 2013

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Very Friendly”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Great atmosphere here. Music was great the nights we visited as it was our era (80s).
The food was hot and served quickly once ordered.
The bar staff were very friendly, as was the Manageress on our visit, who made time to chat to us about her trip to London during the Olympics.
On Tuesdays it is "Kids" night where a lovely lady makes balloon characters for kids and adults alike.
We would highly recommend eating and drinking here.

Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Responsive staff”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Just had our hotel's Christmas Party at this restaurant. The management did a great job of setting it up, the line staff was well-prepared with appetizers and a superb menu of five choices for our employees. Great service complimented the food. We send many of our guests over to this restaurant and the guests always return with a "thanks for sending us there" review.

• Visited December 2012
Sydney
“Basic, nothing more.”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Service was basic. Bartender served a large drink without asking what sized was desired. The atmosphere was a bit shoddy. Real highway exit franchise type of atmosphere and service.

Visited October 2012
Minnesota
“One of the few serving food late”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My husband and I ate at Applebee's (my receipt has the address as 495 Garden of the Gods Road... different than above) on July 16 & 17 for dinner. The going to several eateries that did not serve food after 10 pm we went to this location. The first night we were there we waited by the front door for about 5 minutes before someone came to seat us. Once seated our server was extremely friendly. We ordered the Brushetta Chicken salad and the Fiesta Chicken Salad and the Maple Butter Blondie - all were good. The next night we returned and ordered the Clubhouse w/ fries, a side salad and peach sangria to share. I was not a big fan of the Clubhouse, as the sweet ham and bbq sauce threw off my taste buds. But my husband was fine with it. There was music playing in the bar but it was not extreme. The evening crowd was minimal.

• Visited July 2012