“Excellent Lunch”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #270 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 13 February 2014

As usual our lunch at Applebee's was excellent. Our steaks were cooked as ordered and the
side orders were good. Appetizers were excellent also, the entire lunch was enjoyable as was
the wait staff who attended to us, making an enjoyable meal even better

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Out and about by myself. Lonely Lunch by one. Greeted by the Hostess with a friendly smile and concern about where I would feel comfortable to sit. The managers were about to check on how I was doing. I had requested a well done burger and it was not as well done as I would have liked. The manager apologized offered another one or a dessert. They really were terrific.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

this place is good for dinner. great for kids not over priced. good valve. the management is the best.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We liked having the two for $20 deal. Waitress got one of our meat selections wrong so we had to wait a little longer to get order but they comped us $10. Waitress was very friendly and checked on us often.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I hadn't been to Applebee's for over a year and was really impressed with their menu selection. It's menu had something everyone in our family (2 adults/2 kids) found to enjoy.

Definitely plus that it was within walking distance to the Hyatt Place we were staying.