“Nice Place to stay”

Ranked #12 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Alexandria, United States
“Nice Place to stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a very nice location. The Lobby and the rest of the hotel is beautiful. Nice large rooms and lots of extras such as the pool and hot tub are indoors to allow year round use. Pretty nice workout room with lots of sizes of free weights to use Several treadmills and elliptical machines. Breakfast and coffee in the mornings. Coffee maker, microwave and small fridge in the room too. I am looking forward to my next stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you, Robert Lee T, we are looking forward to your next stay as well! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in booking your next reservation!
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Shawnee, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very comfortable. There isn't a complimentary breakfast and there was passable free wireless internet. Good for the business traveler and I would consider staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Shannon K,
We truly appreciate such great feedback! It is a great hotel, and we are so very proud off our team. The next time you are in town, please also inquire of a bed and breakfast package, this is definitely a beneficial route to go. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wellington
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel staff upon my arrival was very friendly and helpful. They made sure all of my needs were met. It was the most pleasant experience I have had while traveling. The food was prepared well and even the Chef brought me part of my dinner when it was finished

Dear Kenneth B,
We would like to thank you for taking the time and providing us with such great feedback! Please let us know the next time you plan on returning back to Colorado Springs, and we will have a hot meal ready!

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Rate quoted and written on key envelope was not what appeared on bill. Bill was higher. Internet was in and out, breakfast was a fiasco, and service was awful. House cleaning left their rags in the room and never put up iron and ironing board in the four days we were there. Breakfast order for four was randomly brought to the table and then had to have scrambled eggs taken back because they were gray. I have never had such an experience like this.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Runs like a "WELL OILED MACHINE"....and what teamwork is all about! Absolute 5 STAR WINNER Hilton Hotel.....and worth the time to write CEO headquarters regarding their professionalism in making our stay one of the best so far!! Thank you ALL!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Rena K,
Your are so kind! Its been such a pleasure to have you here with us! Best of luck, and please do reach out if your "Hilton Family" can be of any assistance!
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Typical Hilton Garden hotel in the middle of nowhere except the airport. Hotel was up to standards but did not stand out. Wear in carpets, paint etc. Did not like the air of chemicals in my room. Staff did try to mask it with more spray without luck. I finally opened the doors and ran the fan to get rid of the nasty chemical smell. I was assured they would refrain for the next two days. I checked with the housekeeping folks just to make sure. The evening cookie serving was a nice touch. Restaurant was not always open. I dined elsewhere. Mall is close also. I have changed my opinion of Colorado Springs after this visit. I won't be returning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear LarryN,
Thank you for taking the time and proving us with such great feedback. The hotel opened its doors on August 3, 2007. Since then, we have been through one major renovation, and do have planned upgrades, including carpert, at the end of 2014. There are several wonderful things to do and see in Colorado Springs, and we would love to help you plan your next vacation, in hopes you do return to the area. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance!
Palm Bay, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Overall it's a good stay. The internet connection/wifi was a little slow in the the room. Temperture controls seemed off realing cold and then warm with out adjusting anything. Food better value is to eat out.

Dear Kenneth S,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time and proving us with feedback from your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, and we our engineering team has begun taking extra measures to continuously monitor the HVAC system 24 hours a day. We would love to see you again in the future!