Fox Run Bed And Breakfast
Hotels.com
US$252
US$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$216
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$166
US$461
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$575/night.

All reviewsbeautiful propertygreat locationheidiweddingfireplacecoloradoamenities
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My granddaughter and I took a road trip in Colorado last week. We loved Fox Run and Heidi. A beautiful property and gracious hostess. We enjoyed the spacious rooms, books, helpful information about things to do and places to eat, delicious breakfast. Heidi make lactose free crepes for us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Heidi W, Owner at Fox Run Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

I am so glad you had a comfortable stay at Fox Run B & B and that you were able to see some sights in our area. It was great to meet you both! What a wonderful grandmother-grandaughter trip!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Our family (my spouse, my daughter, her husband and two children) stayed three nights with Heidi and could not have asked for a better "home" away from home. Heidi's warmth and caring was above and beyond our expectations. I have stayed in many bed and breakfast places and while some were "fancier" nothing has come close to our experience at Fox Run. The grandkids enjoyed the toys and outdoor play area, and the grownups enjoyed the AMAZING breakfasts, afternoon snacks, and spacious accommodations. There was a mini fridge, microwave, picnic basket, and loads of other amenities. We were attending a wedding in Colorado Springs and Fox Run was the perfect place for us: great location with restaurants and shopping close by, yet Fox Run is in a quiet wooded area that gave us peace from the hectic wedding itinerary. Thank you Heidi!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Heidi W, Owner at Fox Run Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind review - I am really happy that you were so comfortable here! We strive to offer comfort, space, privacy and a full breakfast with lively conversation. Our goal is to make you feel at home. Your family was a pleasure to host and get to know. I would love to have you stay again in the future if you travel this way.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I booked a single night surprise getaway for my girlfriend. Heidi was awesome and catered my request for some special emenities. The fireplace and quiet location was perfect and breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this place not just for out-of-town visitors but for locals wanting a nice surprise night out.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Heidi W, Owner at Fox Run Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Fox Run B & B! It was great to meet you both and share a breakfast together. I hope to see you on the trails one day!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Our family had an absolutely great time. The location is great for site seeing around the Colorado Springs. The owner was beyond accommodating and offered many great recommendations.

Make sure you try some of the fresh baked bread!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Heidi W, Owner at Fox Run Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad your family was comfortable here, and I thoroughly enjoyed hosting you all! So nice you got to see some of our beautiful state during prime Aspen season.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This was our first experience at a Bed & Breakfast and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The Fox Run B&B was very comfortable and surpassed our expectations. The area is close to the Air Force Academy yet is private and peaceful Heidi was such a nice host and so knowledgeable about the area. She gave us some great tips on where to visit and how to get around. Very close to restaurants, grocery stores and the interstate. Heidi prepared delicious breakfasts and special treats fitting our special dietary needs. We enjoyed her wonderful hospitality and kindness. Whether we needed breakfast at 8 AM or 6 AM, Heidi accommodated our needs. The B & B was large and we felt right at home. Since there is only one rental at a time, we had lots of privacy. We would recommend Heidi and Fox Run B & B to anyone looking for a very comfortable, relaxing place to get away. Just minutes from so many of the Colorado Springs and Denver area attractions. Thank you Heidi!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Heidi W, Owner at Fox Run Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I so enjoyed getting to know you both during your stay. I'm really glad you enjoyed the B & B and your time here. You certainly visited many attractions! I look forward to a future visit and seeing you again!