Upon checkin we told the male employee we were in town to hike -he gave us traffic tips and suggested great restaurants. He even told us an inside tip on parking for our hike up Pikes...thank you! The hotel is in a great location- minutes from Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Red Rocks, and numerous other sites. It's a very quiet hotel - not too much traffic noise even though it's off the highway. The breakfast was delish with many things to choose from. They even have an outside patio so you can enjoy your breakfast while taking in the mountainous landscape. Ask for a room on the top floor facing Pikes for the best view. Room and bathroom were very clean and the staff were all very nice and helpful. Outdoor pool is a bit small but it's great for kids- saw several having a wonderful time. This is a great hotel for the price and you can't beat the location. Was a very relaxing wonderful trip- thanks Quality Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn