All reviewsseparate buildingfront deskroom was cleanwafflesvillage innroom keypikes peakhard boiled eggswould stay here againnice staystayed nightshot breakfastfresh fruitshort drivemanitou springsconvenient locationreggie
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites for 3 nights. We were given a free up grade in our room. We had only booked a regular room and were given a Suite at no extra charge. Our room was clean and very well cared for while we were there. The free breakfast was wonderful! Not just donuts and coffee, a full breakfast. The grandkids loved being able to make their own pancakes. There were scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, breakfast rolls and toast. Coffee, juices and milk. We will definately be staying there again when we come to the Colorado Springs area!

Room Tip: The hotel is very convienently located right off of I-25.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Your comments are appreciated and make the entire staff at our hotel proud to provide you with a terrific stay. I am glad you found our expanded breakfast items enjoyable. Our suites are great for families like yours to have additional space yet maintaining value. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay here. Nothing to complain about. We got a good value for our dollar. The place was clean and unworn. Loved the fireplace in the breakfast room and the free morning breakfast hit the spot. We would and will visit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Following a not-so-great experience with a third-party booked hotel, we were impressed with the friendly staff who greeted us, put us in a clean, comfortable room with a beautiful view of Pike's Peak. Great location. Not a luxury room, but it had everything we needed for a restful, comfortable stay. It was worth even more than we paid!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and clean and our staff responsive to your needs. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Staff was rude over the phone when booking. That should have been my first clue what to expect. When I arrived, I checked in, got my room key, and loaded all of my stuff onto a cart. When I got to the room, it wreaked of cigarette smoke and the room had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and she said she would meet me and get me into another room. I stopped my kids and our cart full of belongings at the door and went to meet staff for a new room. She went to several dirty rooms before finally finding one that was ready. She made things right by bringing us some snacks for our trouble. She was sincerely apologetic and I appreciated that. The next time she saw me, she asked if things were better. Also appreciated. Then I asked a guy at the desk what time late check out was. He said possibly as late as 4:00, which would have worked well for my schedule as I am here for business. He said the manager would call me. He did not. But I called him and regardless of telling him about my bad experience upon arrival, he was unwilling to extend check out past 1:00. In fact, he said he would charge me a full night if I left at 4:00. The walls are thin and I could hear my neighbor taking his morning dump, the room was not clean by even my kids' standards, the hotel has a foul smell and I would not stay here again. Breakfast was good, if that's all you care about. I would not say that hospitality is their strong point, which is not good since that's what they sell. Award winning hotel? Nowhere near that level. Renovated? Maybe 30 years ago. Stars? 2.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank britbran78
Richard W, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time for submitting your review. Reviews help assess how our staff is performing and address concerns of our guests.
I aopologize for the situation you encountered on your check-in day. We had an issue with updating rooms in the system that day and unfortunately you ell vicitim to a mistake.
I am glad to see that our staff reacted well and took some extra steps to accommodate you and your family and brought you some items for your inconvenience.
I am also sorry that you felt the offer for a 1PM check-out was not suffient. Our posted check-out time is 11AM,and I did try to offer a time that might help you. Our hotel finds its greatest demand for rooms with 2 queen beds. Extending until 4PM would not allow our housekeeping staff suffient time to clean the room for another guest.
Ownership is renovating this Fall. We hope that we might have a future oppotunity in accommodating you.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed here with two young kids, one teenager and my cousin in July (two adults - three kids). My cousin booked this room which I believe was labeled as a suite. What it ended up being was two adjoining rooms! So we had two bathrooms, two full beds and one pull-out couch, divided between two rooms. It was a pleasant surprise to have two bathrooms. I will say it was not a super-clean room and could use some updating - old tile and fixtures. But we paid under $120 in July so being that it was peak vacation season we couldn't complain too much. The outdoor pool was nice for the kids as we had sunny weather. The complimentary breakfast was so-so. I'm a bit of a coffee snob so I had to head out for better coffee elsewhere. If you're trying to save some money this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask about the suite if you need extra space. It's a good deal.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family