All reviewsseparate buildingfront deskroom was cleanwafflesvillage innroom keypikes peakhard boiled eggswould stay here againnice staystayed nightshot breakfastfresh fruitshort drivemanitou springsconvenient locationreggie
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here overnight under their rewards program. The Inn is located near I-25 and is within walking distance of a number of chain restaurants, i.e., Village Inn, Applebees, Arby's, etc. Additionally, by one can receive a 10% discount by presenting your room key at Applebee's and Village Inn. My assigned room was very basic with two very uncomfortable chairs, but the room and bathroom were clean. The free breakfast was standard fare for a Choice Hotel. The lobby and breakfast area were clean and spacious. In the fitness room, the treadmill actually worked. There is also an outside pool, but being November it was closed for the season.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I just want to say that I stayed there for 2 weeks. Andrea and Reggie at the front desk were great.
They made me feel welcome, they were always nice and helpful.
Even the housekeeping staff would ask me if I was enjoying my stay and if there was anything I needed. They always made me feel like they were glad I was there.
Excellent service, great mountain view, (rabbits outside every morning) very accommodating, great location, right off the interstate highway.
Thanks for all.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites for 3 nights. We were given a free up grade in our room. We had only booked a regular room and were given a Suite at no extra charge. Our room was clean and very well cared for while we were there. The free breakfast was wonderful! Not just donuts and coffee, a full breakfast. The grandkids loved being able to make their own pancakes. There were scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, breakfast rolls and toast. Coffee, juices and milk. We will definately be staying there again when we come to the Colorado Springs area!

Room Tip: The hotel is very convienently located right off of I-25.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Your comments are appreciated and make the entire staff at our hotel proud to provide you with a terrific stay. I am glad you found our expanded breakfast items enjoyable. Our suites are great for families like yours to have additional space yet maintaining value. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay here. Nothing to complain about. We got a good value for our dollar. The place was clean and unworn. Loved the fireplace in the breakfast room and the free morning breakfast hit the spot. We would and will visit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Following a not-so-great experience with a third-party booked hotel, we were impressed with the friendly staff who greeted us, put us in a clean, comfortable room with a beautiful view of Pike's Peak. Great location. Not a luxury room, but it had everything we needed for a restful, comfortable stay. It was worth even more than we paid!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and clean and our staff responsive to your needs. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.