All reviewsseparate buildingfront deskroom was cleanwafflesvillage innroom keypikes peakhard boiled eggswould stay here againnice staystayed nightshot breakfastfresh fruitshort drivemanitou springsconvenient locationreggie
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We enjoyed our stay in one of the available Suites, good idea for the slight increase in price. The hotel is very close to major streets/freeway which enables you quick access to the surrounding area but still quiet and peaceful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The new general manager is upgrading the property and the staff is helping. It is refreshing to see a team work will together.

Room Tip: Get a suite if available.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are extremely happy with the progress made with our renovations and upgrades to the hotel. I hope you will visit us again to see the completed beautification work which should be completed by mid-January, 2014.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I enjoyed the breakfast so much better than other hotels on my travels. The staff was always smiling and helpful and my suite was very clean and quiet at all hours. This location is ideal for places to dine, shopping and touring. I highly recommend for anyone young and older to stay here. You will be comfortable and safe.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Staff was friendly and hospitable. The General Manager, Mr. Wright, was very friendly and helpful. Appreciated the free Wifi that was available. The whole family uses it - so I was glad it was provided at no extra charge. The breakfast was wonderful. Something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I chose this hotel based on a friend's recommendation and I was not disappointed. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was great and the wifi worked so much better than most hotels I've stayed at. The best part? Being so close to Garden of the Gods for climbing!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here overnight under their rewards program. The Inn is located near I-25 and is within walking distance of a number of chain restaurants, i.e., Village Inn, Applebees, Arby's, etc. Additionally, by one can receive a 10% discount by presenting your room key at Applebee's and Village Inn. My assigned room was very basic with two very uncomfortable chairs, but the room and bathroom were clean. The free breakfast was standard fare for a Choice Hotel. The lobby and breakfast area were clean and spacious. In the fitness room, the treadmill actually worked. There is also an outside pool, but being November it was closed for the season.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo