All reviewsseparate buildingfront deskroom was cleanwafflesvillage innroom keypikes peakhard boiled eggswould stay here againnice staystayed nightshot breakfastfresh fruitshort drivemanitou springsconvenient locationreggie
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have traveled a lot and I have must say that every staff member was so nice & helpful I have never stayed anywhere that made me feel more welcome & accommodated all my needs. Beds were very comfortable & breakfast was good. Front Desk was very knowledgeable about the area & housekeeping kept the room very clean. I would book again at this hotel in a second if I return to the area because of the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We enjoyed our stay in one of the available Suites, good idea for the slight increase in price. The hotel is very close to major streets/freeway which enables you quick access to the surrounding area but still quiet and peaceful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The new general manager is upgrading the property and the staff is helping. It is refreshing to see a team work will together.

Room Tip: Get a suite if available.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are extremely happy with the progress made with our renovations and upgrades to the hotel. I hope you will visit us again to see the completed beautification work which should be completed by mid-January, 2014.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I enjoyed the breakfast so much better than other hotels on my travels. The staff was always smiling and helpful and my suite was very clean and quiet at all hours. This location is ideal for places to dine, shopping and touring. I highly recommend for anyone young and older to stay here. You will be comfortable and safe.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Staff was friendly and hospitable. The General Manager, Mr. Wright, was very friendly and helpful. Appreciated the free Wifi that was available. The whole family uses it - so I was glad it was provided at no extra charge. The breakfast was wonderful. Something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I chose this hotel based on a friend's recommendation and I was not disappointed. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was great and the wifi worked so much better than most hotels I've stayed at. The best part? Being so close to Garden of the Gods for climbing!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo