All reviews separate building front desk room was clean waffles village inn room key pikes peak hard boiled eggs would stay here again nice stay stayed nights hot breakfast fresh fruit short drive manitou springs convenient location reggie
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I made a reservation through choice hotels website. Very easy to book the room. I booked a 1 bedroom suite. Room was very clean. Room has Micro Fridge and 2 TV's. What was unusual was that there was 2 bathrooms. One of the bathrooms was connected to the bedroom which was nice. Beds are somewhat comfortable...( I just love my bed ). The hotel does offer a breakfast. I have read other reviews stating that there was scrambled eggs and bacon. Both were not there. This could be a weekend only breakfast item. I ate on a Monday morning. The breakfast included, Waffles, Biscuits and gravy, 3 Cereals, Hard Boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, coffee, orange juice and apple juice. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room. The view is quite good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VacayMstr
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Excellent, friendly, professional management and staff. We stayed as part of a large party in town for a wedding, and a large hospitality suite was available and reserved for the group. We were able to host a seated luncheon for 35 out of town guests with the available tables and chairs. (catered by Chick Fil A right next door) Having stayed at large hotels and having paid a lot to arrange the use of facilities for private functions, this was a very pleasant experience. Close to stores and restaurants. A wonderful restaurant called Marigolds is a mile away (reservations rec. for dinner) We stayed on the fourth floor back side and our room was completely quiet. Highly recommend this hotel. Exceptional value for the price we paid in February 2014.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you and your large party were able to experience our hotel's meeting space in addition to your guest rooms. We strive to make all groups to feel welcome with our meeting space and catering opportunities. We hope to have your group return in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently came to town to visit our grandchildren. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn based on reviews, and we were not disappointed. It was at a very convenient location off the freeway near many restaurants. Skyler checked us in. He recommended a great Mexican restaurant, Salsa Brava, that the kids loved. We were surprised he was so courteous and professional due to his age. We suspect that Reggie, also at the front desk, must have trained him as he was such a delight and we found has been with the hotel for many years. Breakfast was definitely better than your standard continental fare with biscuits and gravy (my husband's favorite), and other items such as scrambled eggs and bacon. Our room was very clean, and we had everything we needed. A great value, we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Bonnie1945
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

I am pleased that your stay was so positive. Our staff recognize the importance of "WOW" customer service and it appears that you had a direct experience with this. Thank you for your comments and I hope to see you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I would like to thank Ms Jaton, Ms Ljay and Ms Sonya for all of their help. I had a issue with my room. These three ladies responded quickly. My issue was resolved in minutes. I do appreciate your help ladies. I truly enjoyed my stay. If I'm ever on this side a town I would definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad you experienced our wonderful customer service during your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have traveled a lot and I have must say that every staff member was so nice & helpful I have never stayed anywhere that made me feel more welcome & accommodated all my needs. Beds were very comfortable & breakfast was good. Front Desk was very knowledgeable about the area & housekeeping kept the room very clean. I would book again at this hotel in a second if I return to the area because of the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo