“Great Place! Great Stay! Great Price! Great People!”

Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods
Ranked #41 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 8 April 2014

In the last eight months my wife & I have stayed in about 50 different hotels; we've been traveling the U.S. and living out of suitcases awaiting the construction of our home here in Colorado Springs--another five months to go--Ugh! : ). With that said, this hotel has given us the biggest bang for our bucks, Each time we've come back to the Springs, we head straight for Quality Inn & Suites. The rooms are very, very clean, not to mention the overall cleanliness of their completely renovated facility (fresh paint, carpet, etc.); their hot, contential breakfast beats any other contential breakfast we've had at any other hotel hands down; and best of all, the staff here is professional, wonderful, people; they definitely make you feel welcomed. My wife and I highly recommend this place; you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K4169BCrichardg
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for your incredibly positive comments about your stay with our property. So glad to hear that you have found our expanded breakfast menu pleasing. Our staff work hard to please our guests and it sounds like they made a hit with you. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place is just homey! The rooms are clean... The beds are comfortable... And the breakfasts are very tasty!

The best aspect though is the wonderful service provided by the staff! The front desk folks are professional and courteous and efficient! Most of all, the are friendly and fun!

• Stayed: March 2014
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

I am glad to hear that you experienced the "WOW" customer service that we strive to provide to all of our guests. We strongly believe that our guests deserve to be treated like royalty while still maintaining a family oriented concept to our service. Hope to see you back at our property soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I made a reservation through choice hotels website. Very easy to book the room. I booked a 1 bedroom suite. Room was very clean. Room has Micro Fridge and 2 TV's. What was unusual was that there was 2 bathrooms. One of the bathrooms was connected to the bedroom which was nice. Beds are somewhat comfortable...( I just love my bed ). The hotel does offer a breakfast. I have read other reviews stating that there was scrambled eggs and bacon. Both were not there. This could be a weekend only breakfast item. I ate on a Monday morning. The breakfast included, Waffles, Biscuits and gravy, 3 Cereals, Hard Boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, coffee, orange juice and apple juice. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room. The view is quite good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VacayMstr
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Excellent, friendly, professional management and staff. We stayed as part of a large party in town for a wedding, and a large hospitality suite was available and reserved for the group. We were able to host a seated luncheon for 35 out of town guests with the available tables and chairs. (catered by Chick Fil A right next door) Having stayed at large hotels and having paid a lot to arrange the use of facilities for private functions, this was a very pleasant experience. Close to stores and restaurants. A wonderful restaurant called Marigolds is a mile away (reservations rec. for dinner) We stayed on the fourth floor back side and our room was completely quiet. Highly recommend this hotel. Exceptional value for the price we paid in February 2014.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you and your large party were able to experience our hotel's meeting space in addition to your guest rooms. We strive to make all groups to feel welcome with our meeting space and catering opportunities. We hope to have your group return in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently came to town to visit our grandchildren. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn based on reviews, and we were not disappointed. It was at a very convenient location off the freeway near many restaurants. Skyler checked us in. He recommended a great Mexican restaurant, Salsa Brava, that the kids loved. We were surprised he was so courteous and professional due to his age. We suspect that Reggie, also at the front desk, must have trained him as he was such a delight and we found has been with the hotel for many years. Breakfast was definitely better than your standard continental fare with biscuits and gravy (my husband's favorite), and other items such as scrambled eggs and bacon. Our room was very clean, and we had everything we needed. A great value, we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Bonnie1945
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

I am pleased that your stay was so positive. Our staff recognize the importance of "WOW" customer service and it appears that you had a direct experience with this. Thank you for your comments and I hope to see you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I would like to thank Ms Jaton, Ms Ljay and Ms Sonya for all of their help. I had a issue with my room. These three ladies responded quickly. My issue was resolved in minutes. I do appreciate your help ladies. I truly enjoyed my stay. If I'm ever on this side a town I would definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad you experienced our wonderful customer service during your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have traveled a lot and I have must say that every staff member was so nice & helpful I have never stayed anywhere that made me feel more welcome & accommodated all my needs. Beds were very comfortable & breakfast was good. Front Desk was very knowledgeable about the area & housekeeping kept the room very clean. I would book again at this hotel in a second if I return to the area because of the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo