In the last eight months my wife & I have stayed in about 50 different hotels; we've been traveling the U.S. and living out of suitcases awaiting the construction of our home here in Colorado Springs--another five months to go--Ugh! : ). With that said, this hotel has given us the biggest bang for our bucks, Each time we've come back to the Springs, we head straight for Quality Inn & Suites. The rooms are very, very clean, not to mention the overall cleanliness of their completely renovated facility (fresh paint, carpet, etc.); their hot, contential breakfast beats any other contential breakfast we've had at any other hotel hands down; and best of all, the staff here is professional, wonderful, people; they definitely make you feel welcomed. My wife and I highly recommend this place; you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn