We were here at the beginning of June while taking my son to California. The hotel is right on the main road but seems tucked away and private. Our room had a great view of Pike's Peak. It was about 65 degrees when we arrived and the kids immediately jumped in the pool which was very cold. There were plenty of towels at the pool, so we did not need to use the ones from our room. Garden of the Gods is a quick 5 minute drive from the hotel. The only complaint I can issue is that the internet was spotty. Many time I had to use Chik-Fil-A's wi-fi from next door. Otherwise I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn