Old Town Guesthouse B&B
US$118
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$146
US$171
US$165
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
BestWestern.com
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$369
US$291
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssteam showerother guestswater bedprivate hot tubrose roomindian paintbrush roomwonderful hostspikes peakwithin walking distancebed and breakfastteddy bearsmanitou springsoff street parkingthought of everythingbreakfast was deliciouscocktail hourrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Where do I begin with the Old Town Guesthouse? My husband and I stayed here for our first anniversary and it was absolutely amazing! The room was beautiful and we really enjoyed the hot tub. I had my doubts about how "private" it would be but those doubts were very wrong. Hospitality was great and we felt welcomed, especially at the wine social. Can't say enough good things! We're gonna make it a yearly tradition!

• Stayed: October 2013
Donald W, Owner at Old Town Guesthouse B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Happy Anniversary, once again! Thanks for the great review. I recall you were in the Victorian Rose Room and that Hot Tub is truly private and the views are spectacular. We're so happy we lived up to (exceeded, perhaps) your every expectation. Next year we'll do it again - but don't wait til then, there a Birthday or two coming up in the next 12 months I dare say.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our stay was beyond our expectations. Our room was clean, and the furniture was comfortable and unique. The reception with the other guests was very low key and relaxing. It was a good time for our very attentive host to make sure we all had our dinner plans in order. He offered advice and directions to many local restaurants. He also made sure our glasses were never empty. When we returned from dinner the bed was ready for us to climb in with a nice note from our host. We relaxed under the stars in our own private hot tub on the balcony overlooking Pikes Peak. The bed was very comfortable, and we slept very well. Breakfast the next morning was also much better than we expected. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for letting us be a part of your Anniversary celebration. We're glad that you felt at home and cared for - it's our goal to provide the level of hospitality that the guest require - without becoming intrusive - we hope we hit the proper balance.
You have marked us down on a couple of areas - we will work harder to bring our standards up a notch before your next visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My group and I used the meeting room once a week all summer for our group meetings. Don (Owner) was fantastic every week. Very flexible, very reasonable with price and incredibly welcoming! THANK YOU!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

What a great group of young people this group was. It was a pleasure to be able to be of service to them. I can't get over the enthusiasm they exhibited toward their endeavor and toward each other. They treated us, our other guests, and the facility with respect and never failed to express their appreciation for our efforts.
You can't ask for better than that from yoru customers. We hope to have them back again next year and for years to come.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My brother, from Maryland, and I took a vacation along the Rockies last week. We stayed in Old Town Colorado City/Colorado Springs at Old Town Guesthouse. What a joy!

They have one room that has 2 beds, the Indian Paintbrush room. It fit our needs perfectly. I loved my little cozy nook. Plus, the water beds were very nice too.

The Inn is clean and shiny and open and refreshing. The "always on" calming music in the library and dining room was such an immediate way to get us grounded and feel relaxed and away from home.

The Inn Keepers, Don and Shirley, and all the staff are so nice. We had interesting conversations at breakfast - which was great - and in the library in the late afternoon each day, recapping our day from sightseeing and what hot spots were next on the agenda.

The cook-of-the-day accommodated my gluten intolerance issues, making my breakfasts work for me perfectly.

I recommend OTGH for anyone looking for a place to unwind, enjoy the balcony views of Pikes Peak, sit in a private hot tub, stay relaxed and enjoy Old Town shops just steps from the front door, other local attractions or just sleep, knowing that all is taken care of and you won't hear a peep from anyone when you close your guest room door!

Great job Inn Keeps!

Kim and Dave

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Donald W, Owner at Old Town Guesthouse B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Kim and her brother were a delight to have as guests. They even offered to help with a surprise meeting - fortunately we didn't actually need them. We hope to see them back here the next time their plans bring them to the Pikes Peak area - perhaps they'll be able to carve out more than a couple of days next time.
Thanks for the kind words - it IS appreciated.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here on our wedding night my mother in-law surprised us with the cuddle package! The champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were wonderful. And we will have the blanket to remember our night. We will be staying there for our first anniversary as well! The breakfast is delicious!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

CONGRATULATION! once again. Live and long and happy life together and, perhaps, you'll spend an anniversary (or two) with us. We hope and trust that your married life had a pleasent start here at the GuestHouse.