“Excellent Chinese with extraordinary service!”
Review of Overseas 101

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stopped in for dinner with my husband before attending a play on the U of Colorado - Colorado Springs campus. When we first walked in, the only person we could see was on the phone taking a to-go order, so we just stood there for a few minutes. We sat ourselves, but shortly thereafter the sweetest lady came to take our order, and from then on, it was all first-class. I didn't see one of my favorite dishes on the menu, Twice-Cooked Pork, but the server assured me they could make it for me. It was delicious, and had the greatest variety of vegetables I've ever had served in that dish.

The Hot and Sour Soup was good, not great; the appetizers were plentiful and delicious. Service slowed a little at the end of our stay since the restaurant filled up and the staff became a bit overwhelmed, but I still give it extraordinary marks for service for three reasons: the server was so kind, and seemed to really like serving her customers; they were able to custom-make my order; and our water was refilled multiple times (in most restaurants, it never happens at all unless I request it, and then I'm still lucky if it happens!).

My husband really enjoyed his Mongolian Beef, too. He took a paper menu so we would remember to make a point to visit this restaurant on our next trip to Colorado Springs.

My final comment is that I thought the paper dragons hanging from the ceiling were unique and interesting. We look forward to returning to eat here again and again!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is your very very basic strip mall Chinese restaurant. I go by this area often but easy to miss by the based on the name. I always thought is was a import shop like Pier 1. Mom and Pop feel with very reasonable prices, better than average food and attentive service. Not high end but clean and neat. Recommended!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband and I went for lunch after reading rave reviews by the food critic for the local newspaper (Gazette). The prices are good and one gets a lot of food. The vegetables are fresh and not overcooked. The wonton and egg roll were greasy, the fried rice, just rice, and everything was over salted and had MSG. The service was fast, too fast as we got our main dishes right after we got our soup. We will not return, once was enough.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Nice small restaurant with great service and a generous amount of wonderful tasting food. Decided to stop by and try restaurant and was very pleased with both the service, quality and the amount of food. Had to take half of it home because there was so much food. My teen son loved his sesame chicken. Great value for your money!

Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by my hotel's front desk. Got a lot of food for not much money! Wonton soup was above average, with vegetables and good flavor in the wonton filling. I didn't care for the fried rice- it was just rice without any veggies or egg. Beef lo mein was good, but a little dry Indy opinion. Good veggies though.
I would definitely go back the next time I'm in town, but will ask the server for recommendations.