“It's great, I mean really great, but NOT CHEAP”

Josh & John's Naturally
Ranked #2 of 41 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Vermont
“It's great, I mean really great, but NOT CHEAP”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love Josh and John's and have since I was a kid. I understand it's local and small and they have to make hay, but you are not getting out the door for less than $5. A "tiny" is $3.95 so be prepared to spend as much as you would on dinner if you're going to JJ's with a family of 4. That said, it's delicious, fresh, the people are nice, and you're supporting a great local place.

Visited July 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Ice Cream in Town... maybe in Colorado”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The problem with Josh & John's is what to order. I nearly always taste about 12 things... then order the Colorado Cookies n Cream... so much cookie that it turns the vanilla ice cream dark! Don't miss (when they have it) the Oatmeal Cookie and the Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint (yes, I like cookies in my ice cream)

Visited May 2013
Columbia, Missouri, United States
“Fun!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Great selection, fun staff, and perfect location downtown. We went twice to try new flavors. No artificial flavors, so you get the good stuff.

Visited June 2013
Potomac, Maryland
“Best Ice Cream in Town - A Real Must Visit”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I LOVE this place. Over the past few years, I have visited The Springs many times for business and with my family. I always come here. The ice cream is delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient. The whole place has a great vibe, highlighted by cool trivia questions about various subjects. My 12 year-old sons loves to get emails from me with the latest questions. It's like he's also enjoying the ice cream right along with me! MUST VISIT!!

• Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, Usa
“Great Company”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Local company puts a lot into community. Great homemade icecream, usually employes students, good downtown location

Visited May 2013