“Consistent and fresh” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“Consistent and fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Never had a problem with this Einstein and I've been in many times. I think my only complaint would be the wait can get long if I come in at a popular time in the morning.

My order has always been fulfilled correctly. This is important because my cubemates like to customize their egg sandwiches, so I like having it right when it's my turn to bring in breakfast. The staff is always nice and smiley except for every 1 out of 4 visits.

Bagels themselves are soft and chewy, but they do not age well - not good as leftovers! The egg sandwiches are okay - nothing creative, they're microwaved, but I've ordered them several times and they're always consistent. I'll take that. What I find odd is that one egg sandwich costs less than ordering two sliced bagels with shmear.

Place is usually clean, but if you get there after 8AM, it takes them some time to wipe down the tables that have collected crumbs all morning. Einstein is also set up more like a cafe than just a bagel shop.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“as close to NY bagels as you can get”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

as a native NY'er, this is the only place I go for bagels. I tend to stay with the traditional ones (plain, poppy, sesame, etc.), but I do love the pretzel ones!

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Food Quick Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

The downtown Einstein Brothers is located in the heart of busy downtown Colorado Springs. It is within walking distance of my work. Great place to meet someone for a quick lunch. The food was hot, the service is quick and it is a nice atmosphere to have a private conversation. Enjoy both the breakfast and noon lunch opportunities. If you have not tried it, stop in. Staff was very helpful.

Visited March 2013
“Love Their Bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

Their bagels are over the top. They're not really traditional as they're lighter than ones you get in New York. Nevertheless, they're wonderful. I always buy a dozen when I go camping with friends. They're gone the first day.

Visited August 2012
Fort Carson, Colorado
“Too expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

The first time we visited Einstein Bros. Bagels was when I got a coupon and I thought it was a good way to go and eat at a place we had never been there before. The sandwiches were small, nothing out of this world - price is not worth it.

Visited December 2012