“Best Ice Cream stop in the city!”
Review of Rizuto's

Rizuto's
Ranked #11 of 40 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Florida
“Best Ice Cream stop in the city!”
Reviewed 26 March 2009

We absolutely love this place!
They have the best tasting soft-serve and generous portions for such a great price.

The first time we stopped here, we had already been to three McDonalds in search of soft-serve vanilla cones. It was a hot summer day and it seemed all the McDonalds machines had broken, our luck indeed!

I remembered seeing the Rizuto's sign on a corner advertising their cone special, so we thought we would give it a try. Not only were we impressed by the family service and neighborhood store charm, the quality of the ice cream was immediate. When asked, they explained why their ice cream tasted better, because they care and clean the machines, unlike other establishments. I was sold and haven't been to another McD's since. That was in 2006, when I moved to the Springs.

Every time we have family or friends in town, we visit Rizuto's. Anytime we crave that special soft-serve, whether its summer or winter, we know we can count on the quality we expect. It's definately a treat!

They also have gelato and other goodies too! I hope they are around forever.

1 Thank Rychedelic

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“$1 soft serve, need I say more?”
Reviewed 28 October 2008

$1 soft serve, need I say more?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook