We went for a wedding that was held in the resort. The rooms were fine - clean, stocked with bathrobes, coffee maker and the usual. Beds comfortable. It was a bit noisy - you could hear the doors slamming on all sides of us but the AC was so loud it became the white noise we needed. The breakfast buffet was complete from cereals and yogurt to eggs and bacon. Where the food was excellent was in the banqueting. Every course was well presented and delicious. If you are catering an event in the area this would be an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co