Thankful this Howard Johnson had a room, when the Days Inn down the street didn't honor our confirmed Wyndham Reservation. Yes the rooms are basic and it's an older hotel, but our room was quite clean and had a flat screen tv and good wi-fi, and it is close to the north end of the I-25 Interstate in Colorado Springs, Co. My main reason for writing this positive review is that I want to give a big thank-you to Bernice, the front desk clerk at my checkout. Thank-you Bernice for helping get my wife an I back on the road, when we were having major car problems. Your kindness and generosity made all the difference between a continuing good smooth trip and a trip that wouldn't have been so smooth. Thanks again Bernice for getting us back on the road :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson