Our family reserved a group of rooms this July for a family reunion. We had mixed reviews. If you are a family traveling on a budget, it's a GREAT deal but if you are looking for something more, you want to explore other options. In general, it appears as though this hotel needs some remodeling and updating. Free wifi is not offered :( The air conditioning units do very little to cool the space - our room often felt muggy, as though someone had taken a long hot shower. But as with most hotel rooms, we didn't spend a lot of time in the room and because of Colorado's location the nights were bearable. Housekeeping was spotty, our room was clean but my sister's room had a certain odor that was less than desirable, they also found swim trunks on the balcony and beer in the fridge. (Apparently someone had a good time and left in a hurry). The elevators were a bit jumpy and temperamental but they never malfunctioned. The rest of the hotel/room features were definitely a plus, comfortable bed/furniture, quality linens, Crabtree and Evelyn amenities, a microwave, wet bar and a fridge. Also a plus was (and here's where the great deal comes in) free breakfast and manager's reception in the evening. Made to order omelets were served along with pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs, fresh fruit, etc. and a selection of beverages. The reception was just as generous - the bartendress made us Woo Woos. Pretty tasty. We did make use of the pool and hot tub - which was a little small for the size of the hotel. But it did not matter to the kids in our group - they jumped right in. The room rate, pool, breakfast and reception can really make this a choice hotel for those with family, on a budget. Overall, this hotel served our intents and purposes well, but if it's posh, up to date comfort you're looking for keep surfin'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2016, our Embassy Suites North Colorado Springs hotel is completely refreshed. Perfectly located just off I-25, minutes from the University of Colorado, United States Air Force Academy and some of Colorado's biggest attractions. With Pikes Peak as the backdrop and the fresh Rocky Mountain air, our Embassy Suites COS is ideal for your next business trip or vacation. Featuring an upscale modern style ambiance and all the comforts of home, including free Wifi, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast along with an Evening Reception offering your choice of drinks and light snacks. Our all-suite hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. Every suite is equipped with complimentary Wifi, a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions and two telephones. Guests also enjoy working out in our state-of-the-art fitness center and relaxing in our indoor heated pool with hot tub. Have dinner at our brand new restaurant the 14ers, featuring delicious entrees as well as vegetarian and gluten free options. Other hotel benefits include the 24 hour complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and on-site convenience store and gift shop. Host your business meetings, large events and Colorado Springs weddings and receptions at the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel. Facilities can accommodate up to 225 guests or for the smaller group we have conference rooms for up to 25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites