“Great value for money”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Our room was enormous with a fabulous bedroom and views of the mountains and also a super living room where we also had a great view.
Lovely, huge breakfast every morning with loads of good quality choice. The happy hour is a great idea to get everyone put of theirs rooms!
The staff couldn't do enough for you. It made our stay in Colorado Springs so enjoyable. Thank you everyone

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Daysters2014,

Thank you very much for taking the time post your comments on TripAdvisor about your stay at our hotel. I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your suite and the views of the mountains, our cooked to order all you can ear breakfast and evening reception. Most of all, I appreciate you mentioning the staff and how they made your stay in Colorado Springs so enjoyable. Please visit us again the next time you are Colorado Springs.

All my best,

Jeff Zelkin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Fort Collins, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

You can not beat the Great Happy hour and Cook to Order Breakfast! I feel that this Hotel is a bit dated, but clean and comfortable! Staff was pleasant and happy to help with small details. Staff was patient with kids! Walking distance to other dining options is a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Pam C,

I am so glad you enjoyed our great happy hour and cooked to order breakfast! IWe know the hotel is a bit dated, we do have reneovations plans in the works.Thank you for mentioning how helpful and pleasant the staff was. I hope you will consider using our hotel again the next time your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We recently stayed here for our 15th anniversary. The staff was wonderful, breakfast fantastic, rooms nice. The only problem (which was big) our air conditioner didn't work. We called the front desk and they sent the maintenance guy right away. He thought he had fixed it and it seemed a little cooler for a few hours but then didn't seem to be working again. The room was so muggy that when we were in the hotel, we had to open up our balcony door but through the night I would have to get up several times to open and close it because it would get to cold. I did complain when we checked out but was told "Sorry about that, we are getting a new unit in." It was unfortunate that we had this problem with everything else being so nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear paula m,

First and foremost, congratulations on your 15th anniversary. I am so sorry that there were problems with the air conditioner and that we were unable to get them resolved before you departed. I know you many choices where to stay, I hope that the friendly service and nice amenities will earn us another try the next time you are in need of a hotel in Colorado Springs. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Conshohocken, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Our stay was pleasant. Rooms were very nice. Beds were comfortable. Staff was excellent; friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Colorado Springs. It is conveniently located near many attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Beatrice N,

Thank you for telling others about the great stay you had at our hotel. It is so nice to get such excellent comments about our staff being friendly and helpful. I also truly appreciate you recommending our hotel for others to stay while visiting in Colorado Springs.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

4 stars. The Complimentary breakfast was delicious and sooo much food to choose from. My husband and I spent two nights here for our honeymoon and we were very satisfied with our stay. Kind size bed was comfortable, we had a great view of Pikes Peak, and the staff was very nice. The only issue I had was getting Wifi access on my tablet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear 915Charless,

Congratulations on your marriage! I am so happy you chose to stay with us for your honeymoon. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay at the Embassy Suites in Colorado Springs. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the variety of food you had to choose from. I hope you will choose our hotel again the next time your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs.
Fort Collins, Colorado, Usa
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was a one night stay for our family to do some things in Colorado Springs. The hotel was neat, clean and friendly. The service was some of the best we experienced. There was a problem with our tub/ shower draining slow that evening at 9pm, but they came within 5 min to our door and fixed the problem. No questions, just great service. The Breakfast was very nice too. I will definitely book this hotel again if we are in the area.

Dear KjeanK,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor about your stay at our hotel. I was very happy to read that our service was some of the best you have experienced. I do apologize for the problem you experienced with the tub/ shower draining slow but, was glad to hear our staff came within 5 minutes and fixed the problem. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Kind regards,

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The first thing you notice is how friendly the staff at this hotel is. Everywhere you go you get a smile and friendly greeting.

Overall the place is a bit older but in good shape. My room was quiet and clean.

The location is good with many places to eat and quick access to the freeway.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear bfchef,

Thank you for taking the time to post comments about your stay at the Embassy Suites in Colorado Springs. I am delighted to read that you found our staff to be so friendly and welcoming. I agree the hotel is a bit dated, but I am happy to let you know that there is a complete renovation planned for the entire hotel that will be taking place over the next 18 months.
We look forward to seeing you again when you travel plans bring you back to the Colorado Springs area.